Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Guys,
The plums are NOT excluded from discount on eastbay and crew.

just an FYI for anyone looking to buy...

Guys,
The plums are NOT excluded from discount on eastbay and crew.

just an FYI for anyone looking to buy...
good lookin out bigJ
ohwell.gif
 but still a tough cw to spent $200 after taxes

Last edited:

if nike actually released colorways people wanted instead of trash like the tropical teals, i'm sure they would sell well enough.
Or if they lowered the price to a more reasonable $180-$200, which they were originally planning on doing.  

These new CW's are ok and all, but we all just want some PE's.  Namely Rudy Gay, Rondo's, and Bosh's. 

Or if they lowered the price to a more reasonable $180-$200, which they were originally planning on doing.  

These new CW's are ok and all, but we all just want some PE's.  Namely Rudy Gay, Rondo's, and Bosh's. 
Bingo! Use HOH for what it was intended for and give us some PEs. I want a white based PE, mainly Alridge and David West.  It's a shame Gay's Grizzle PE will never see the light of day 

BHM should release too. Shoes had the most detail out of all of them. I was thinking about the rasberries but I have the pink foams. No need for both.

Green joints aren't that bad. Still not feeling the rondos

Bingo! Use HOH for what it was intended for and give us some PEs. I want a white based PE, mainly Alridge and David West.  It's a shame Gay's Grizzle PE will never see the light of day 
Yea, some simple white-based colorways would be great.  Here are some examples:

LaMarcus Aldridge PE

Chris Bosh PE

David West PE

Or if you like more loud colorways, these would be great aswell:

Rudy Gay PE

Anthony Davis PE

Rajon Rondo PE

Raspberries and Teal joints going to sit for a long time. Eastbay took exclusion off of already.
I hope they rot on shelves. Nike could of dropped so much better.

Last edited:
These two will work just fine for me.
I second that. Rondo's are trash, those green/golds are hideous. I'll take home Stat's to. They need to release more pairs where the sock liner is darker than the foam. Enough of the 1 color uppers and goofy colors and crazy color blocking's. Simple colors along with clean color blocking's work best for this shoe.

Well my Raspberries came in and I'm a little disappointed. They're nice but I'm not a fan of the "pink foil" splatter or whatever color that's splattered. Makes them almost look cheap in my opinion. Hopefully these pictures help out people on the border cause I haven't seen a lot of pics of these besides the stock ones. Overall, I'm content with my purchase.

My raspberries showed up yesterday, so I've been going through the foamposite break in period the last two days. The color is crazy, but I'm more comfortable in pink than teal. Hope we get more options though. Pretty intent on wearing Hyperposites exclusively for at least another year like I have the last year. Definitely my favorite shoe of all time.

might cop the raspberries if i see them drop way under retail like around $149.99 + 20% off
grin.gif

Last edited:

might cop the raspberries if i see them drop way under retail like around $149.99 + 20% off
grin.gif
I would certainly pick them up if I could find them for that price.  I would buy them and just find stuff to match them later.

Back
Top Bottom