Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Scooped today, and wow these are insane. These were definitely the sleeper for today. Really feeling these. Up there with Statue of Liberties and Rondo's IMO. The outsole has shiny crimson speckles. Also the air unit fades from orange to the glow in the dark color. Really ill.
Saw these in person yesterday.  They are very nice, and you have to see them in person to appreciate the subtle details like you mentioned (ex: air zoom unit fade).  

I just can't deal with the $225 price though.  If I had a coupon, those would be copped instantly.

And yea, these are not "NYC" Hyperposites.  A "WTH" would be more appropriate.

Last edited:
I read somewhere the theme is "pop arts" based upon something the musician Andy Wharhol had to do with. I dont get it but its what i read

I never understood the need of every shoe needing a theme or a concept behind them

Even if one exist, I don't understand why anyone cares to acknowledge it.

The colorway (Blue & Orange) is similar to every other NYC colorway shoe. Still..... The shoe isn't just a random colorway. It's full of unique designs. What's wrong with people wanting to know the theme or concept behind the design? That inner sleeve represents something. (Kanye shrug)

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-39.jpg.html

Originally Posted by cristina7  

Nike Air Max Hyperposite

in Tropical Teal / Sonic Yellow / Blueprint

I was REALLY tempted to pick these up when I picked up Payton's this weekend.  Think I will hold out for a price drop before pulling the trigger.

i personally like these, if i wasn't able to cop the Gloves today these were gonna be my consolation shoe but now i have to put these on the back burner because the Lebron 11 and Steel 10s comes out next week
grin.gif
roll.gif

How is consolation shoe more than your first choice.

Last edited:
that glow sole doe.... been waiting patiently for the discount to be available on eastbay... hope it happens.

I like them, but not enough to put them in front of some of these other releases that's been on my radar.

There's never enough money to be fooling with Nike these days. :smh:

Does anyone know where to cop online besides ndc and eastbay or if these are sitting in your area a store that ships?

welp looks like my hopes of getting the hyper blue posites discounted on eastbay isn't going to happen. size 11.5, 13, and 14 are out

^^^ hoh towson md. no hoh ships. why not get a gift card for footlocker then order from online?

Back
Top Bottom