Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Finally A better pic of PJ Tuckers PE's. Whole upper is GITD

Don't tell me his sneaker collection is in his bathroom :wow: :nerd: .. peep the toliet paper holder in the background :lol: .. son probably sitting on the toliet, dropping a load, staring at his kicks like "how can I shut **** down today?"

Don't tell me his sneaker collection is in his bathroom
eek.gif
nerd.gif
.. peep the toliet paper holder in the background
laugh.gif
.. son probably sitting on the toliet, dropping a load, staring at his kicks like "how can I shut **** down today?"
Haha

Great catch! Hope no one ever buys shoes from him. "Great shoes thanks, only thing is they have a weird smell to them"

Shoes delivered :pimp:.

Can't wait to get home and see em.

So many subtle details on the shoe that pics will not show. I'd definitely at least look at em in person if you passed.

Last edited:
Feeling as tho Eastbay won't drop the exclusion since sizes are selling. Might have to resort to plan B 8|

What's plan B, Big J? I've got a $20 reward card to use for FTL but shipping turns that card into $13 :smh: ... I might as well keep the card, order from NDC and settle for the 6% cash back on ebates.

Bad move on Rondo's part. If I'm with Nike....I ain't never leaving.

Not even for Jordan Brand.

Cough.... Blake Griffin.... cough. :lol:

What's plan B, Big J? I've got a $20 reward card to use for FTL but shipping turns that card into $13 :smh: ... I might as well keep the card, order from NDC and settle for the 6% cash back on ebates.

its a little complicated. a little unorthodox. something that id rather not put out there like that.

Eastbay put the pinks on sale for 199.99 already. The green ones are $175 or something. Put them coupon codes to work fellas.

Pinks are pretty nice in person. Surprised they marked em down so quick. They must not be selling at all. Which means they will likely hit outlets heavy.

Yea I mean has it even been a month?
Hitting outlets don't mean much anymore. Cheaper to get them online than when they hit outlets for $179.99. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom