Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

do you think nike releases more hyperposites to retail if rondo stayed? or did that not affect anything at all?

bummer. i was just watching the celtics game and i saw the peaks on his feet and it got me wondering. they did release one rondo pair to retail though, so you never know. that man can pass the ball something slick

bummer. i was just watching the celtics game and i saw the peaks on his feet and it got me wondering. they did release one rondo pair to retail though, so you never know. that man can pass the ball something slick
the rondo pair they released wasn't even the PE he wore though, it's nice but still they didn't want to give the public the best looking christmas PE lol. they could have even released his gold pair PE but nope, nike decided to drop those whack tropical teal shoes.

the rondo pair they released wasn't even the PE he wore though, it's nice but still they didn't want to give the public the best looking christmas PE lol. they could have even released his gold pair PE but nope, nike decided to drop those whack tropical teal shoes.

i don't mind the tropical teals to be honest.i don't have them, and i probably won't get them, but i think it was far from the worst colorway dropped at retail. granted, those gold PEs would have killed the teals, but since nike is nike. well you know how that works

Bosh PE(not my pics)

Last edited:
If them area's where sz12 i would cop in a second

i dont even think they were offered in a size 12. i could be wrong though, they might have just sold out quick, but i thought i remember the seller on ebay having up to an 11.5 and thats it

i dont even think they were offered in a size 12. i could be wrong though, they might have just sold out quick, but i thought i remember the seller on ebay having up to an 11.5 and thats it

They made a 12 iv seen one but yeh they very far between. Not expecting too own them

How do these fit compared too foams? I found a few foams on ebay but not sure if i should go same size. Thanks

How do these fit compared too foams? I found a few foams on ebay but not sure if i should go same size. Thanks

I have to size up 0.5 from my foam one/pro size. I wear the same size for hyperposites as I wear in lebron xi's. Even then, they're still snug in the toe box. I would not be able to wear the same size hyperposites as foams without some serious discomfort/pain.

I have to size up 0.5 from my foam one/pro size. I wear the same size for hyperposites as I wear in lebron xi's. Even then, they're still snug in the toe box. I would not be able to wear the same size hyperposites as foams without some serious discomfort/pain.
This.

Back
Top Bottom