Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

:lol: on a serious not if you happen to run into another DS 11/11.5 send that my way please.

i'll try but i doubt that i will see those again. checked with nike find and the dude who got em and it seems like there were no other pairs, or at least there arent any any more. thats like a needle in a haystack find

Bosh home camo PE

Last edited:
new pair of size 14.5 chris bosh hyperposite PEs up. nice red and yellow pair

EDIT: on ebay obviously

Last edited:
Bosh home camo PE
Im at that point that if i see a dope pe on ebay in my size il probaly drop a stack or 2 on em. Good on ya nike [emoji]128555[/emoji]

OMG!!!!! [emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Y'all need to give it up

This shoe is like the Zoom BB1 and other shoes.....a great shoe that Nike won't push to its potential

Ahh man I feel you. I just got lucky finding them for a decent price on ebay.

I'm still on the hunt for the amare's for a decent price.

i've found a few pairs on craigslist, but could just never work out deals. found someone with my size 12 for $130, but despite the fact that he had a paypal account, he said he was suspicious of it, and would not use it. very upsetting. also found a deadstock pair for $220, but he wouldnt ship either. gets rather annoying. and of course the pairs on ebay are all stupid expensive when they actually pop up

sneaker steal just posted crimsons :nerd: of course when i don't have money. regret selling my pair for sure

The Nike Air Max Hyperposite “Crimson” are available now for just $89.97
National Harbor
1 (301) 839-1302
$89.97
(524862-002)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom