Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Tried finding these at the mall to try on, didnt find any. Did they sell out, or are they not even released yet?

I really like that colorway but the air unit along with the soles should have been black also.

Last edited:

wore these out today, turned some heads, good feeling shoe, been wearing them all day actually...

wore these out today, turned some heads, good feeling shoe, been wearing them all day actually...

How do people rock all their shoes laces like that though? I only wear one pair of shoes with laces like that and it's Griffey 1 because I keep the strap undone and it looks weird tied. But I see everyone with their laces barely on the shoe And it makes me think what's the purpose of having a lace if it's not doing its job? I honestly prefer a clean tight laced look on %99 of all shoes, but if that's how you guys rock them..

I just don't get it

How do people rock all their shoes laces like that though? I only wear one pair of shoes with laces like that and it's Griffey 1 because I keep the strap undone and it looks weird tied. But I see everyone with their laces barely on the shoe And it makes me think what's the purpose of having a lace if it's not doing its job? I honestly prefer a clean tight laced look on %99 of all shoes, but if that's how you guys rock them..
I just don't get it

Been rocking my laces untied since highschool, I played ball and found that I would always leave my shoes untied right after my games and it just stuck i guess, its just easier for me to put my shoes on since i have so many, just slip them on and go

I just don't get it

If you get your true size or even half a size down, the shoes are still secure. However, I don't like having my laces untied like that with most Jordans. In my opinion, it just looks like you're trying too hard.

_____

Saw the Crimson Hyperposites yesterday and they are :pimp: but I'll wait to see if they'll go on sale for ~$180.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom