Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I got mines today here in the DMV area at PG Plaza mall for $190.80 after taxes thanks to my little sisters military discount, which is 20% off.:smokin I had to get a size size up, so I ended up getting a size 11.5 instead of my size 11.. They still feel restricted, but They fit me much better..

2lcmhz6.jpg

You went true to size?

I got them in an 11, foams i get in 1,1 so i went ahead and got these in the same size, i think i got lucky, should have went to the store and tried on the black and crimsons first..but things turned out fine....

thx jasonkicks.

man, nike already ready to go OD on us. hyperposite boots? could be nice, could be really bad. i'm leaning towards bad judging off that 1st pic. really, camo?? :x :x

have to reserve judgement tho, so we'll see i guess. :\

I'm ready for the Fireberries Saturday but I think that's the only pair I'm going to do. I'm not try to add another $200 + shoe to my constant shoe cop rotation :smh:

Yall think a campout is necessary for the Fireberry's? Or I could just walk in when stores open and get em?

Hmm, doubt a campout would be necessary since Crimsons are pretty much sitting in stores however idk how hyped the Fireberry colorway is.

I want some NORMAL colorways. smh. debating on the fireberries though. 

The need a metallic red/black colorway Like the foam 1's released in feb. Also a Metallic Eggplant colorway.

Don't think you need to campout on fireberries(however there more popular then the black/crimsons), but yeah i don't live in the USA, things are different in Europe

i saw them in my store already, are they the black blue and pink joints?

I been wearing my fireberry hyperposites since the day I got them. its hard for me to step down to a regular shoe now. They are sooooo comfy. I even fell asleep with em on Friday night. They turn heads with every step. The 3m swooshes put this shoe on a whole different level. I havent even worn my crimson pair or my Air Jordan VIIs yet. I gotta get a new colorway soon because my fireberrys are about to be my fall/winter beaters. They are worth every penny!

Honestly i hope they dont come out with more dope colorways this fall only to save my wallet. but those liberties NEED to be copped.

I THOUGHT FIREBERRYS WERE DROPPING ON THE 15TH... SAW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SATURDAY

Back
Top Bottom