Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

thanks to whoever posted those numbers i was able to order my pair thru the phone of fireberrys for 165!! i was waiting for the prices to drop but this is one deal i couldnt pass up. 
I posted the info on on the fireberrys, im glad to see NT'ers getting pairs below retail.. And no i do not work for Politics, they are in La im in FL.. Im just trying to contributed to the thread... your welcome GatzbyGordon

How does the RSVP work?
Apparently the way this "RSVP" system worked is you call asap. lolol. I just called all3 stores and they have either small sizes 10and under, or large 13+. But thanks to whoever posted this info on here. Very helpful and thats a heck of a price drop. friggin outlet prices right there :smokin

Tiger camo looks decent but im not sold on any of these colorways - not for $225 anyhow. Im happy with my crimsons for now, Im waiting to see some new CWs that havent been seen before in these, NY CWs are dope but a bit loud for ballin. Would be interesting to see a blk and green CW or a white/blk/red CW in these.

none of these new color ways get me excited..... so far only the SOL and Fireberrys have my attention...NY's are ok too

kicks crew has the Amare's up for pre order. no price yet. so that a good sign that they are releasing soon. they have release date of 10.8 listed.

OAN

first pics of the dynamic blue were better, but i still like them.

Last edited:
kicks crew has the Amare's up for pre order. no price yet. so that a good sign that they are releasing soon. they have release date of 10.8 listed.
OAN
first pics of the dynamic blue were better, but i still like them.
Kix-files has them up too. These must be releasing just like the 1-1 PE's we've seen on the rookies that's hitting retail now....

If that's the case I hope that these are a GR release like the past CWs that came out.

I want the fireberry's ASAP missed the $150 deal at sneaker politics :smh: ... trying to get them on discount but if i wait too much longer then i may not find my size at a reasonable price

clearly those are SC inspired...."pearl brown" lol
mean.gif
sc?

THOSE BOSH PE'S ARENT BAD.... AS FOR THE NEW COLORWAYS ITS LIKE NIKE IS SERIOUSLY CONFUSED ABOUT SIMPLISTIC COLOR PLACEMENT AND HOW MUCH IT DOES FOR A SHOE... ESPECIALLY A FOAM BASED SHOE...

Damn these kicks really disappointed me, I was looking forward until I saw them on someones feet. I'd hold my breath on them until they fall to 150 now

Brown and orange? Come on, Nike! It's like they're TRYING to not make any nice GR colorways. Except for maybe the black and crimsons, which do look pretty good in person on feet..

Back
Top Bottom