Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Bosch PE looks decent, he could nearly wear crimsons as the home CW :smile: Im not surprised to see so many bigs get PEs of these they are good for ball.

just picked up the fireberrys. flawless buy for me. Great quality, comfy as hell. Im thankful to get a pair if they were labeled the Lebron X SBs there would be no way I could cop for retail. Don't really event think these resemble the SBs either. More of a blue color. The 3M checks are win. Very very satisfied with this cop.

ok now it seems like I'm the one getting trolled :lol: I would bet money those are SC/******** colors hopefully more pics release soon so you can see

or are you trying to tell me the shoe is this color

Last edited:
ok now it seems like I'm the one getting trolled
laugh.gif
I would bet money those are SC/******** colors hopefully more pics release soon so you can see

or are you trying to tell me the shoe is this color
i really hope you're not serious with this

from what i can see these

are most likely

Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Team Brown/Total Orange/Dark Field Brown-Mandarin
524862-200

in other news, Wale in the "tiger camo" hyperposite

wasn't really fond of this CW but the 3M is a nice touch tho

i guess these released overseas

and it seems that the Amare PE has 3M too

these need a US RD ASAP

Last edited:
+1.......... i physically cant wear skinny and definitely dont want to. Everything thats "in style" isnt for everybody.

dont get me wrong fattoo, i need to take some length off of them...maybe a few inches, but i dont understand why all jeans have to be skinny, raw demin jeans that barely come down to the top of the shoe and they all think its hot.

fattoo *repped*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom