Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Anyone who has 2k13 tried to NikeiD these yet??

These aren't available to ID on the game...yet atleast. Only shoes that are available are:

KD IV
Hyperdunk 2012
Kobe VII
Air Jordan 2012
Air Jordan Alpha 1
Air Zoom Flight Five

Lebron isn't even wearing the X in the game...

These aren't available to ID on the game...yet atleast. Only shoes that are available are:
KD IV
Hyperdunk 2012
Kobe VII
Air Jordan 2012
Air Jordan Alpha 1
Air Zoom Flight Five
Lebron isn't even wearing the X in the game...

he wears the 8v2 :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah but you can edit him with pretty much any Lebron you want up to the 9 Elite. Thats kinda cool...
Wonder if there will be a download update later to include all the new season of sigs and these Hyperposites.
I bet they will.  I remember they did that last year a couple of times.

Yeah but you can edit him with pretty much any Lebron you want up to the 9 Elite. Thats kinda cool...
Wonder if there will be a download update later to include all the new season of sigs and these Hyperposites.

true but you cant really customize the colors like you should either

If you thought Aldridge and Amare's are nice... (White ones not so much...) 

wait until you see other quasi big men break theirs out this season.  

Folks are going to lose their mind....and if Nike doesnt do what they should have and offer these up on a semi limited basis at their NTs and HOHs while allowing Tier 1 and some mom and pops to have NBA City Exclusives they are just out of their mind and will get another wrong.

See:

2K3

Zoom BB and Zoom BB 1.5

AF 25

Which could have been larger than life... but all ended up at Ross TJ Maxx or Marshalls and were appreciated much more in the after life.

Wait.. let em fail.. I'd love a crap load of these from Ross.

i have personally seen and held a few of those PEs. the will be a local foot locker HOH release based on what city you are in or relative closeness to NBA teams. no need to drop 800 on those aldridge PEs

i.e. stat PEs

Rawdawg thanks for the continuous info and pics...cant wait to see what other colorways gonna drop

i have personally seen and held a few of those PEs. the will be a local foot locker HOH release based on what city you are in or relative closeness to NBA teams. no need to drop 800 on those aldridge PEs
i.e. stat PEs
Home Amares and Nike ID is all i need.

i.e. stat PEs

If so its time to cop just like when the MTAG lebron vii dropped. Get a bunch of the pairs that drop here and trade for every other city

If you thought Aldridge and Amare's are nice... (White ones not so much...) 

wait until you see other quasi big men break theirs out this season.  

Folks are going to lose their mind....and if Nike doesnt do what they should have and offer these up on a semi limited basis at their NTs and HOHs while allowing Tier 1 and some mom and pops to have NBA City Exclusives they are just out of their mind and will get another wrong.

See:

2K3
Zoom BB and Zoom BB 1.5
AF 25

Which could have been larger than life... but all ended up at Ross TJ Maxx or Marshalls and were appreciated much more in the after life.

Wait.. let em fail.. I'd love a crap load of these from Ross.

how could the AF25 been larger than life?? u mean a larger than life pile of dung?? AF 25s were horrible and were destined for the fate they met. :wink:

I wasnt a fan of the AF 25's either, but i never got a chance to try them on. Im not sure if they were performance beasts or not.

Has anyone played ball in these? like actually played a competitive game?  they look mad heavy lol

Ive been playing ball the last 6-8 weeks in em and yea they heavy, but I can deal with that - the grip is awesome and the comfort is good. One thing im finding lately is the posite material on the upper dosent offer enough support, its as if its too soft to hold its shape under pressure, Ive noticed it worse when making cuts to the basket or playing D on a quick guard. Its prob a shoe better suited for players who have a lot of back to the basket moves, if your an attacking player these might not suit your game.

Im gonna switch up to the lebron X next week to see how that goes, in terms of weight the X is about the same as the hyperposite.

That Portland PE - NICE 8)

^Thanks for your review man. I like your honesty. I definitely plan on getting a pair (dark blue) exclusively for ball.

Any word on when that colorway drops?

Back
Top Bottom