Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Oo dam why did the Amare PEs have to drop so soon smh lol. Now it looks like I'll be selling even more sneakers to get the money for them lol

Not feeling the color blocking on the STAT PEs but that's nice of Nike to give you guys what you want. BTW, Air-Knight has them. Not a bad price so that means they'll be a limited GR?

Next Saturday eh? We'll see how I feel, I have march madness tickets to get & I'm suppose to stay away from buying shoes BUT that never stopped me before. Those Amare's are hot

The Home Amare's Are Nice Also...

Hyperposites & bickering aside, Jason Kidd looks so weird in a Knicks uniform. Still not used to it...

You obviously got offended because that's not what I was going for, but as the saying goes, if the shoe fits.

i didnt get offended at all. you said what you had to say and i said what i had to say. no offense taken.

your post was useless strictly because you didnt offer your 0.02 on what jeans you would sport with them. you just took the liberty of saying jeans/shoes suck which is the real epidemic on NT, not how dudes choose to rock their jeans.

Last edited:
This is def the ultimate nike id shoe.....
Stats look good but damn i ai t trying to alarm people 2k away.... the orange is a lil od for me... but they drf look good

i would have done the hyperfuse mesh part in red too and have it ride on that clear air unit and bottom if i had the option to do so via nike id.
*pmatic repped*

Last edited:
Has anyone played ball in these? like actually played a competitive game?  they look mad heavy lol

Back
Top Bottom