Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Couldnt pick these up this week end.... ima try my local hoh on my break... anybdy in houston knw
Wussup?

giving them a call would probably be quicker.
employees seem to be nicer during the 9-5 hrs since its slower in the store.

some exclusions appy :D

Thank the hype beasts and resellers. Now I gotta go pay over retail -_-

feel where ur coming from but by now we should all know that if a finger is to be pointed it HAS to be at nike. they could easily make it so everyone gets their kicks, but then there's no hype. nike cannot be as successful without all the hype.

then there is us, the consumer/sneakerhead/whatever, to blame as well bc after all the complaining and finger pointing, shady business, reseller prices and so forth we continue to line up (whether at a store or online) to give our money to nike. u can't just act like we aren't to blame either.

feel where ur coming from but by now we should all know that if a finger is to be pointed it HAS to be at nike. they could easily make it so everyone gets their kicks, but then there's no hype. nike cannot be as successful without all the hype.
then there is us, the consumer/sneakerhead/whatever, to blame as well bc after all the complaining and finger pointing, shady business, reseller prices and so forth we continue to line up (whether at a store or online) to give our money to nike. u can't just act like we aren't to blame either.
I feel you. It's all Nikes fault. Just salty I couldnt get them when every Hyperposite is sitting on the shelves. Oh well. Onto the blue ones

to everyone saying that hyperposites are still sitting in your local spots....do they have the fireberry colorway?

I feel you. It's all Nikes fault. Just salty I couldnt get them when every Hyperposite is sitting on the shelves. Oh well. Onto the blue ones

i heard hoh mo county took a while to sell out. im thinking you didnt really try to be honest.

i heard hoh mo county took a while to sell out. im thinking you didnt really try to be honest.
Dude I know works there told me they sold out when I asked him at 9am ish. 

:smh: on me for listening to someone else :lol:

apparently they took a while to move in NY tho.

to be fair, a lot of people have been on the SoL since they 1st saw pics. im thinking everyone targeted them as the 1 color they would get of these.

and i asked last time you said this....how do you do that....all i see is how to locate a particular store not a particular shoe!

you actually have to go in the store, tell the referee what shoe you are looking for and he/she will find it for you.

SOL's are the.........IMO.....best colorway of these. Some come close but from what i've seen thus far, none can top them :smh:

Well j guess m sol on the sol 2 lol.... both hoh sold out in my area....
The other cws sitting like everywhere else....
Waiting for a lifeline nt.... lol

i need a shirt for mine anybodu know where to snag one???

Back
Top Bottom