Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I want those blues but there's just too much heat dropping the next two weeks :smh: .. Also thinking about stopping at HOH to pick up the SOLs but the last size is a 10.5 and I wear an 11. My fireberrys are an 11 so I'm not sure how comfy those 10.5s are gonna be
Don't do it. I tried on a 10.5 and it was too snug. I wear 11 also and I have slender feet so for me these run true to size. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the info fam *repped* .. you just saved me $12 in toll to cross the GWB and that NY sales taxx :smh:

Quickstrike or not, the blues wont sell out. $225 + its not a loud color + foams and black/cement IVs = sitting on shelves.
Maybe so. Call me spoiled, but I wanted my swoosh discount though. 

if you took a few moments to think about nike, then you know that products that dont sell out on ndc, or swoosh, tend to end up being discounted.

rather than call a dozen stores and wait on hold for hrs i picked up 2 pairs on ebay for $285 apiece...

Haven't Seen This Posted Up Yet
wale-wearing-nike-air-max-hyperposite-statue-of-liberty-570x570.jpg

nike is relentless right now and it looks like their new strategy is a perpetual onslaught of heat. i mean just for me there's SOLs, gotta get them obsidians in the morning. been hoping they would drop and i ain't waiting. then there's olives, my local spot dropping bc 4s tmrw. man this is getting pretty crazy if i must say so myself.

but main main point of posting was to say them obsidians will be had in the morning, :pimp: :x

*EDIT*

let me also throw out there that just like the fire berries, the obsidians woulda been copped on site regardless if they were limited or not.

Last edited:
NOT SURE IF POSTED ALREADY BUT I SAW THE OBSIDIANS ON DISPLAY AT HARLEM'S HOH.. PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SELLING EM NOW. THEY ALSO HAD THE SOL'S ON DISPLAY AS WELL

Here I just some more info on the "Reseller"!!! He said he has 13 watchers and to hurry up and send the payment to his paypal email he gave me!!! WHAT A SUCKER! LMK If anyone goes through with it! #ROCKORDIE

PS Can I get some REP for this!
nthat.gif
Reminds me of the guy who sang the Yeezy song.

if you took a few moments to think about nike, then you know that products that dont sell out on ndc, or swoosh, tend to end up being discounted.
True but I just wasn't sure on my discount and I believe when people don't get the other shoes they wanted they start looking for "consolation" kicks to get instead. Got mine already though. No problem and on discount. Happy trails fellow sneakerheads.

NOT SURE IF POSTED ALREADY BUT I SAW THE OBSIDIANS ON DISPLAY AT HARLEM'S HOH.. PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SELLING EM NOW. THEY ALSO HAD THE SOL'S ON DISPLAY AS WELL
Do you know if they happen to ship?

HoHs dont ship unfortunately. Well, not on new releases. They might allow a stock locate in 2 weeks. Your best bet is to hit up someone that lives near there.

how do they look in person....Obsidians that is?

FROM WHAT I SAW THEY LOOKED PRETTY OKAY; THE BOTTOMS ARE VERY BLUE AS OPPOSED TO AN ICEY BLUE...AND I SAW EM THROUGH THE WINDOW BC THE HOH WAS CLOSED AT THE TIME

Back
Top Bottom