Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

from Ty's blog regularolty.com

kinda like a mango colorway pretty dope like on the lebron 9's

these are dope in my opinion

Last edited:
people are paying $500+ on ebay for these

what the hell is wrong with people just because they have south beach colors?!?! :lol:

Last edited:
I think any limited versions will sell because of hype but any GR will probably end up on discount. Comparing to other GR shoes with the high price tag.

wow just wow awsome shoe talking about the one i posted btw anyone has a release date on them?

This is the kind of colorblocking I was thinking would look best with this shoe. There's already enough going on without trying to do too much with the colors. Second pair that Ty posted on regularolty.com

new colors clinched it for me. Nike if you don't make these in sizes larger than 15 so help me...

im loving these. The nike sign seems to be the only thing that would hold me back. colorways look pretty dope
nthat.gif

people are paying $500+ on ebay for these

what the hell is wrong with people just because they have south beach colors?!?! :lol:
I'm saying. The reseller that set that price tho :smh:
Looks like i'll be buying crimson and them green joints. Might have to change my name to nomoney. Nike shows no sign of slowing down.

Last edited:
This is the kind of colorblocking I was thinking would look best with this shoe. There's already enough going on without trying to do too much with the colors. Second pair that Ty posted on regularolty.com
ill pass on these, but the black and solar red may have to be copped.

Back
Top Bottom