Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Why do the Hyperposites come in HUGE boxes. They don't look right when they're on my racks. Bothers the **** out of me. :x :smh:

Last edited:
The brown ones are hideous. I wouldn't be surprised if they sit in stores at even a $100 price tag.

Last edited:
eBay sellers never quite learn do they...
If anybody needs a 10 or 9.5 in Jade, do some cancel time. LMAO
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason NDC on my phone didnt post sizes till like 8:05, before I couldnt pick a size...Totally missed out, Now I got pull some moves, Hopefully the price starts dropping in the coming weeks. :nerd:

Navys are :pimp: :pimp:

HOH Harlem has a handful of pairs left....also Nike Roosevelt Field tweeted FSR available...good luck to NYers...IN STORE ONLY

hype beast ruined this cop smh ruiningmy collection guy in front of me got last pair im smh was really looking forward to these

Here I just some more info on the "Reseller"!!! He said he has 13 watchers and to hurry up and send the payment to his paypal email he gave me!!! WHAT A SUCKER! LMK If anyone goes through with it! #ROCKORDIE

PS Can I get some REP for this!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Niketown Portland will be doing another RSVP sometime today for anyone out there. Figured I'd share the word!

Found a HOH by my sisters house, I should be in luck, just texted her to scoop for me in St.Louis...

But didn't know them Navys we're out already... must be had! Will be my shoe to wear with my Grizzlies gear :smokin

... Yellow laces :tongue:

Congrats to all who copped. I would've loved to see them do this on a Foam One cuz those are the only Foam's I'll cop. Nike did good on these though. Pretty sharp.

Back
Top Bottom