Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Little late to the party, scooped these for a friend off ebay, really nice in person but the box is OD big..
Were these actually released?  Ive seen a handful of pairs on ebay, but I never remember seeing or hearing anything about an actual rd for them.

Last edited:
First post! Here it goes!

I know I am too late with this but I seriously can't get it off my head since I really wanted a hyperposite. I was able to cop this in the Philippines for just $180 dollars.

Good cop? Might as well do a legit check why you're at it guys!

Also, I will be getting the Amares tomorrow for just $180 too! Will definitely share some photos tomorrow! 

Last edited:
^Look legit to me

This is a colorway I wish we Nike would have given us. A simple blk/white tb cw. David West's pair is pretty sick too

Bosh has had a lot awesome PEs this season

I wish Nike would release some PEs but the other years the Hyperdunk PEs flopped I think

Last edited:
this shoe is definitely the most slept on basketball sneaker. theres 4 colorways sitting at most footlockers by me but they are still full price. And theres only a handful for sale on craigslist/NY.

I'll cop the obsidians when they drop.

The way Nike is releasing awful colorways reminds me of the Zoom BB release. Brown and grey colorways go to the stores while we see the players wearing basketball shoes in basketball colorways. Its just too bad. These had (and still have) limitless possibilities. Just look at Bosh's set of PEs. SMH at you, Nike.

Yes they are all stoudemires..... Im waitong on some rudy gay, lamarcus aldridge and lamar odom joints now
Give me that white/black Aldridge pe with the red bottom and I'd be done with this shoe, everything else would be a bonus...that I would gladly accept lol. 

Back
Top Bottom