Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Received the Atomic Greens today. They look good next to them Teals. I pray Nike make some new color ways. 

Broke out my Glows yesterday.

Are these anywhere below retail? Any help appreciated.

So no news if these are being dropped next year or going to see more CW's come out? Really hope it dosent die, these are my most favourite non jordan in a VERY long time

yep, no new hyperposite news in almost three months (we found out about the hyper blues in august).

very sad.

i'd been holding out hope for over a year that we'd eventually get some all black hyperposites. finally gave up yesterday and picked up the air max 2013 leather in all black instead.

i'm sure i'll end up disappointed, but hoping we somehow get christmas or all star hyperposites this season.

ahhhhh why can't we get something like that released to the public?

remember when house of hoops would have awesome PEs all season long?

throw us a bone nike!

remember when HoH used to get PEs? Now they just use the name and carry limited releases :smh:

those Aldridge PEs are dope.

I'd even settle for a classic, limited 10 second sellout on NDC on some of these dope *** PEs.  At least pairs would be out there.
laugh.gif

Really feeling these aswell, would love to see Nike drop a metallic red Hyperposite.

Chris Bosh PE

KicksOnFire credit

Last edited:
^^ was just about to post these. damn everytime i've posted in here I can't even believe nike wouldn't drop some of these HP's, like theres money waiting to be handed to nike and they don't even know it

Picked up the Knicks at a local Footlocker that isn't even a House of Hoops. They were still at full retail, though.

I can't think of any other shoe I've loved so much that has had such a high percentage of colorways I had no interest in whatsoever.

And yet so many PEs I would kill to have.

Can we just get some normal colors of this shoe please? I still think the black/crimson holds up as one of the best hyperposites and it was the first one released (which was well over a year ago!).

Bosh alone has had at least a dozen incredible PEs.

In terms of performance, this is an all time classic shoe. But with the LeBron in full swing right now, it seems Nike has no reason to give the Hyperposite any attention, let alone a back to basics classic colorway.

With the combination of hyperfuse and posite material on the LeBron 11's being called "Hyperposite", it pretty much feels like these were an experiment at this point.

I can only think, imagine if this were to be the Lebron 10 or 11, how things would be different.

At least the shoe would get the attention it deserves.

Did any of the c/w's sell well though?

That to me seems to be the real reason nike keeps putting the hyperposite on the back burner.

With the combination of hyperfuse and posite material on the LeBron 11's being called "Hyperposite", it pretty much feels like these were an experiment at this point.
I always thought these were more like a new Duncan shoe

I can only think, imagine if this were to be the Lebron 10 or 11, how things would be different.

At least the shoe would get the attention it deserves.
agreed but its a good thing they aren't since we can get them for better prices a lot of the time

Did any of the c/w's sell well though?

That to me seems to be the real reason nike keeps putting the hyperposite on the back burner.

id say
Fireberry
Stats
Statue of Liberty
Glows/NYCs

colors sold pretty good. others.... not so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom