Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Only way I see Glows hitting that low is if they hit outlets. Looking at RD numbers, I think they'd be very limited at outlets.

Was on SN and seen these.

sneaker-con-nyc-november-2013-on-feet-01-900x600.jpg

sneaker-con-nyc-november-2013-on-feet-126-900x600.jpg

sneaker-con-nyc-november-2013-on-feet-119-900x600.jpg

Top ones were the ones worn by Anthony Davis at USA camp, right? Or was it preseason? They're still gross with the clearer look, but I would still look to cop eventually if not on rd.

rudy gay for the first 3 quarters last night. stood out even from the very last row of the upper deck.

Not sure how I feel about those.

Doesn't look bad, but we only got a handful of good colorways with the shoe. Releasing some PEs > releasing a new model.

omg this is so exciting!!!

no way to know from pics how they perform, but i'm so happy the hyperposite line is not dead. the hyperposite 2012 is my favorite performance shoe of all time, so i have high hopes for the 2014.

if they suck, they suck, but will definitely buy a pair so i can find out for myself. yay! this is so great.

I dont like the new shape of the hyperposite or that see through part on the ankle. I guess they are trying to go light weight on the new model but for the shoe as is, I'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom