Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

chris bosh game 1 pe
Every day another slap in the face by Nike.  I don't know why Nike doesn't do more shoes for Nike ID.  It would appear that Nike ID would save them money, they only make shoes when they are ordered.  Change out the mold in the machine make them, then put them in another machine that colors the shoes to your request.  At least that it how it works at BMW, per Ultimate Factories.  They wouldn't need to worry about shoes sitting or them going to crazy low prices, $80.

Every day another slap in the face by Nike.  I don't know why Nike doesn't do more shoes for Nike ID.  It would appear that Nike ID would save them money, they only make shoes when they are ordered.  Change out the mold in the machine make them, then put them in another machine that colors the shoes to your request.  At least that it how it works at BMW, per Ultimate Factories.  They wouldn't need to worry about shoes sitting or them going to crazy low prices, $80.

and with the already established retail price and the standard nike id mark up, they could make a lot of money off these. i can pretty much guarantee these would be a better seller than the spizike iDs as well

and with the already established retail price and the standard nike id mark up, they could make a lot of money off these. i can pretty much guarantee these would be a better seller than the spizike iDs as well
Basically, AF1 are normally $90-100 they sell ID's for what like $170.  $70 mark up for every shoe, they just love leaving money on the table.

They still bringing out new CWs in these 2 yrs later, I still feel the blk/crimson is the best CW in these.

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion but I like the 2014 better than 2012-13. This is only taking into account public released models. The PE's are probably some of the best PE's in the league.

The mesh on the ventilation shaft ripped after I balled in these a few times.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom