Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
He just said they don’t have his size anyways lol.
They had it I got my pair he slept they had all sizes sneakers app footlocker ect will have at 8 Am Anyways don’t panic

Attachments

• B4D39F93-1C54-48AB-AEA9-D7BB8BDAF6B3.png
    B4D39F93-1C54-48AB-AEA9-D7BB8BDAF6B3.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 187
Bro they in the US Also , don’t worry check sneakers app at 10 am , you should be good ..

You're good. Was just surprised even with the US based site they stated that at the end of 2019 they weren't shipping here anymore. I'll make note of this for future LeBron releases. 204 is better than 219.

They had it I got my pair he slept they had all sizes sneakers app footlocker ect will have at 8 Am Anyways don’t panic

We know. All he and I was just saying is when he looked at that time they didn't. No ones panicking.

I chatted Nike to see if I could get 2 day shipping on SNKRS when I try and order these.

They said, "Yes, but that might take an extra second and these are a limited FCFS SNKRS exclusive" and that might cost you time". LOL here they go already.

Damn I heard people going true too size.. I sized up 11 I’m originally a 10.5 let’s see how they fit tho .. I heard LBJ run narrow that’s why I sized up

Did anyone get charged or hear from Feature on the raffle entry? Thought for sure it'd be fine once you got an entry in, same way it was for the Red Carpets but thinking I'll try SNKRS just in case.

Back
Top Bottom