Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
1C4BDECC-FFDF-4E16-B61B-37C4BF96D2DF.jpeg

Came in tonight from DTLR

Black laces are waxed, blue laces are regular. They're still in the bag so I'm not sure if they have the stamps on the horizontal lace. Copped the 11.5 thinking I missed out but my 12 will be here tomorrow so these are up for grabs. Everybody should be pleased
My blue laces are waxed which kinda sucks cause there not fat like some of the other 7s. I think the fat laces on this shoe sets it off.

Still got some decent size left over on both these sites.

You better try to fish them for a discount code.
Tried to said that the system would not let them create one but I’m a call back and see if I can find someone who will, got shipping info on the 13 but there has been no movement since the 13, and UPS say the never got the package from them.....SMH

Tried to said that the system would not let them create one but I’m a call back and see if I can find someone who will, got shipping info on the 13 but there has been no movement since the 13, and UPS say the never got the package from them.....SMH
same thing happened with my Plum Dunks from a couple weeks ago, tracking never updated after getting shipping and here's the BS they told me:
"The order would be scanned by the carrier and it will be released by the warehouse but the carrier won't have the order and the warehouse would not have the order anymore. Matters like this are being looked internally but we can't guarantee that we can still ship the order since we might not find it anymore."

same thing happened with my Plum Dunks from a couple weeks ago, tracking never updated after getting shipping and here's the BS they told me:
"The order would be scanned by the carrier and it will be released by the warehouse but the carrier won't have the order and the warehouse would not have the order anymore. Matters like this are being looked internally but we can't guarantee that we can still ship the order since we might not find it anymore."
just called back they have already refunded me my money, but per what they say I should get them tomorrow....... who knows, if they show up they show up but if not I got my money back.

just called back they have already refunded me my money, but per what they say I should get them tomorrow....... who knows, if they show up they show up but if not I got my money back.
Yea they were real quick to just refund me before I even asked, I just wanted to know where they were, seemed a little sketchy

Yea they were real quick to just refund me before I even asked, I just wanted to know where they were, seemed a little sketchy
Ya the First Lady I talked to said that since caronavirus scare Nike had to shut down factories and that was the reason.......like what!!!!! Other guy said that you should be getting them tomorrow, like I said I don’t know but it is what it is I guess.

Back
Top Bottom