Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
2010... dj clark kent

celeb-feet-atf-sneakercon-october-03.jpg

Not sure if its been asked but did LeBron ever play in these?

Wow so it’s really coming to an end huh? This was a good But not great run. Hoping for 8s or 9s next but won’t be mad if they choose anything else so I can pass and my wallet can catch a breather

So all I was able to waste money on was the RC and ASG7 which were a grail of mine (Dallas ASG) TX mf'er that's where I stay, anyways there were so many other colorways we should've got like MVPs

Hope they drop the 4 next! Really wished they dropped CTK or dunkmans but oh well. I'll have every 7 that retroed except xmas, I'll have to get those at deep deep discount

At first, I wasn't in on Fairfax, but now....
Let's see how Saturday goes down with the UNC IIIs.

Last edited:
Six colorways for this first retro run of the 7 ain't that bad. Y'all want them to oversaturate the market? They're not gonna bring back the most popular colorways all at the same time. Gotta have balance...

ppl just wanna complain bro, you could bring back any colorway And it’s always gonna be “damn this one is cool but I wish it was ____”

cant satisfy everyone

Wish I kept my CTK 7's back in the day.
But they squeaked with every step. Sold em.

Wish I kept alot of my 7s I sold off. Akrons, CTKs, MTAG, etc etc. My fave model, but was buying a house at the time and needed as much liquid cash as possible.

Only kept my OG red carpets.

Bring on those Fairfax's this weekend!
Debating between those and the UNC 3s, got a vacation to pay for next month. But these >, I'll get 3s later.

Wish I kept my CTK 7's back in the day.
But they squeaked with every step. Sold em.

Wish I kept alot of my 7s I sold off. Akrons, CTKs, MTAG, etc etc. My fave model, but was buying a house at the time and needed as much liquid cash as possible.

Only kept my OG red carpets.

Bring on those Fairfax's this weekend!
Debating between those and the UNC 3s, got a vacation to pay for next month. But these >, I'll get 3s later.

You think those 3s won't sell out?

Back
Top Bottom