Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Was always a Power Rangers kid but I can appreciate the similarities in the mecha between PR/Voltron

My humble set up
08D29C49-42DB-47B2-987F-22CABA940142.jpeg
Dope, I have a few PR things.. most of my collection has turned to neca/tmnt lately

you gotta get some of the lightning collection. They just debuted a new morphed and have a dragon dagger coming.

I’m hip...I saw the morpher has the corresponding colors/sounds to each ranger

Honestly I try to stay away because once I start collecting a new set of releases...I HAVE to complete it :lol:, I’ve been holding out on buying Titanus cause of the price

^ i was actually thinking of copping the OG megazord its going for like over 200 on ebay... i already got the dragonzord the retro version that came out a few years ago so this would complete the set...hopefully though im able to get these 7s

Idk why I don’t feel too sure about this release
I had no worries I would get the royal toes last weeks and 10 mins I was good on snkrs and that was bad for ppl lol but this release idk

resale is not looking bad but obviously i want to cop for retail... im a be salty though if i miss out tomorrow and have to resort to resale and its higher tomorrow than tonight... i guess ill have to take that risk

im a assume its an L from feature since no charge on my online banking oh well

Last edited:
via IG
B39278C6-6945-4F4E-8328-321AC8A7B172.jpeg

I suppose it’s a good sign that shops that I’ve never heard of are stocking them too.

Unfortunately, probably just a one size run for most of these stores.

But I do wonder like when foot locker/house of hoops open up (whenever that will be) if they will have these in stock along with other kicks.

Can we list all the shops for
Sure getting em tho???

Non raffle

I know somebody capable of knowing each one and it is not me lol

Back
Top Bottom