Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
damn, you my guy. I'm all for you copping something other than Timbs all the time

Yea, and YOU are one of them...it is known here you're a reseller

I remember you posting them out the box, wish this platform NT uses now still had a gallery option so i can see the pics again :emoji_fire:
Never used a bot in my life
Don’t pretend like each and every person in here never resold a shoe in their life let’s not play that game this early in the am lol

I would advise against buying resale now. The majority who cooked with bots are only selling to dudes who liked Lebrons before last week. Any hypebeast that copped can't wear these with his ripped leggings he got from Forever 21 so just wait it out and prices will drop under $280-300

I would advise against buying now. The majority who cooked with bots are only selling to dudes who liked Lebrons before last week. Any hypebeast that copped can't wear these with his ripped leggings he got from Forever 21 so just wait it out and prices will drop under $280-300
Not for the big sizes

Yeah I always get a laugh out of the rage copping on StockX / GOAT after a release...Majority of those sellers don’t even have the shoes yet, AND if you got in at a low price there’s now way they’ll ship and risk losing out on that possible extra cash...Just giving these spots a short term loan if you did manage to get in at a low price today...

If you feel the need to go aftermarket just hold out until they start getting their pairs in hand...They’ll all rush to undercut each other...

2A38A577-EFB9-4E52-8139-795ADAD5F357.jpeg

Copped after SNKRS L

That's right, ESP the resellers who purchased from SNKRS/Nike! They won't get their pairs until June!

Personally. I’m indifferent toward the resellers. I can’t knock the hustle. Once you get an item, what you do with it is up to you.

There wouldn’t be resellers if there weren’t impulsive buyers. Playing the waiting game has been good to me over the years, in due time I’ll get them at a price I want to pay.

ether a restock happens or i pay resell.

hoping for the restock tbh. its been happening quite a lot for lebron 7s and popular Jordan brand shoes during this quarantine phase were in.

I remember you posting them out the box, wish this platform NT uses now still had a gallery option so i can see the pics again :emoji_fire:

Give me a bit I'll try and get new pics of them. I'll try to have them up later today or tomorrow. I really don't buy sneakers anymore. I'm trying to wear the ones I've been sitting on for years.

Hopefully my pair from footlocker last night ships. My boy had his bot running and was able to pick it up.

Bots are a gift and a curse.............A gift when you pay for a slot or run a bot yourself and hit, a curse when you dont.

Needed these, bad! lol

damn, you my guy. I'm all for you copping something other than Timbs all the time

Yea, and YOU are one of them...it is known here you're a reseller

Hahahahahaha, I got like 120-140 pairs of sneakers.

They need to release more Laker based colorways on the current LeBrons like the 17’s and 18’s when they come out.

He plays on the Lakers. No need for a black and red colorway every year but minimal Laker colors. That’s a big reason why these 7’s were so hyped in a way.

Lol. Niketalk is so predictable that it's not even funny anymore.

- Always those users who act as though reselling is this brand new phenomenon that's now, suddenly, at this very moment (due to whatever drop they're trying to cop), becoming an issue that MUST be addressed by the powers that be. Why, it's a scourge on our society! We must address this grave matter if we, as a society, have a chance of being good/decent. Nevermind that fostering an environment that encourages/ensures resell is baked into the entire business model by Nike (they had a few years in the last decade or so where they weren't so good at that, but they've now returned to being extremely successful at managing supply/demand and ensuring appropriate scarcity for the right products)

- It's usually many of those same users who also pen screeds against bots, as if they're only just now learning of these newfangled computer robots

- On a different note, there are always those users who fancy themselves the Warren Buffets of the resale market, and proclaim (without any basis) that since prices are now heading down pre-drop, it's a given that they'll decline even further post-drop (lol)... only to inevitably come back post-drop and realize that they've made a horrible, horrible mistake

It's like, I get it - it sucks to not something you really wanted and/or to now have to pay market value (to be clear, I said market value, not retail price - which frequently isn't a reflection of true market price for sneakers, at least not for the sorts of sneakers most commonly discussed on this forum). But incessantly whining about it is almost as annoying as the punk *** kids who publicly gloat about the shoes that they won a raffle for using their raffle bot (...and then have cancelled by the store).

Very, very, very few people get every shoe (including those who are generally pretty successful at obtaining limited releases). If limited sneakers are something you want that badly - and you definitely want them at retail price (so under market value) - figure out how to play the game. Otherwise, either resign yourself to paying resale most of the time, or find a different hobby/interest.

Sorry for the essay, and it's not meant to be directed at anyone in particular (so I hope no one takes offense) - It's just that I usually come to Niketalk for things like in-hand photos, people's in-hand impressions, to occasionally engage in discussion about the actual shoes, etc - and it gets a bit annoying when it's just post after post of this kind of stuff.

(and just for what it's worth - I tried on this release and struck out hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This isn't one of the ones I want badly enough to pay resale, so on to the next one...)

What’s knowing the order number gonna affect?

Try not to ever post order numbers for security reasons especially in this day and age of information and technology.

I say it would be similar to that person who got got during 2018 World Series. A ticket holder posted his legitimate ticket and its number for a WS game at Fenway Park on Instagram and someone else saw it copied his ticket number and was able to use it to gain entry into the game before he got there. I assume the person somehow used his number and fabricated it on a homemade ticket and was able to get in the game that way. So when the actual ticket holder went to the same game later on that day with his ticket, he was denied entry because his ticket number had already been scanned in therefore rendering his ticket useless at that point.

Back
Top Bottom