• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I totally agree with you.
This ain’t sellers remorse. This is the price went up 100-200 dollars let me get all my money.

side note: Size 12 has hit the $300’s :nerd:.

Keep falling
I'm following a 12 now hopefully they keep dropping plus some eu site haven't sold there yet the only 2 I believe is foot district and sns

I'm following a 12 now hopefully they keep dropping plus some eu site haven't sold there yet the only 2 I believe is foot district and sns

Foot District already sold out...It was a little after 9pm out here in Vegas...Couple cart errors and sold out about 15-20 seconds later...Bot-ed up...

SNS for sure...Keep checking END as well, pretty sure they’ll be up there too...SVD is another spot they could pop up out of nowhere...

Size 11.5 just touched down.

glad I paid my little bit extra before release.

retail pride sometimes is the most arrogant thing in the hobby.

hopefully those who got them regardless of price, did.

8C64F0B4-C33E-42C5-8AF7-96CCA3DE7DD0.jpeg

Foot District already sold out...It was a little after 9pm out here in Vegas...Couple cart errors and sold out about 15-20 seconds later...Bot-ed up...

SNS for sure...Keep checking END as well, pretty sure they’ll be up there too...SVD is another spot they could pop up out of nowhere...

I thought SNS was raffle...

I'm interested to see how prices will be once everyone receives their pairs. :nerd:
You have a lot of people who acquired through bots & such with the intention to resell to LeBron/Laker enthusiasts, so hopefully the undercutting can help a lot of people here.

But big sizes have always been difficult, so it could be a lost cause for that audience. :frown:

PO

Caved in at $260 an 8.5 shipped from GOAT. I was surprised my offer got accepted, first time ordering from them too and I hope it goes smoothly.

I have most of LBJs Lakers jerseys anyway and needed to cop at least 1 pair of shoes from him that looked dope IMO.

Back
Top Bottom