Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
its a wrap folks, still gotta shot your shot regardless of the opposition.
next restock happens yall better hope i'm generous enough to share that restock link again.
definitely appreciate you posting it in here.

At the same time you posted a link to a tweet from a page that had 160k followers couple that with fact it was probably only a few pairs. The chances for us or yourself getting through we’re thin to begin with Shoe palace has one of the worst release processes. They’ve restocked royal toes everyday this week and i’ve tried and can’t get through.

I’m not sure anyone here got to checkout tbh. ungrateful isn’t the case here. im sure if they could’ve got through they would’ve helped you out.

Hope you catch a pair on a restock however.

I saw that SP restock pretty quickly and got timers constantly. I think it def had something to do with the other shoes restocking at the same time. Anytime I see the tweets about restocks on SP, I give it a couple good attempts for 5 minutes and then back the eff out.

82E42A5E-43A5-40EA-B5D8-AB124D0FEB8B.png

good lookin out on the link. swear, online-window shopping is getting the better of me. after days of telling myself "no more shoes" i just pressed the purchase button on red carpets just a few minutes ago via stockx.

only a two years ago i was fire selling my entire sneaker collection, including most of my lebron 3, 4, and 7s. yet here i am again. covid-19 has to end soon, if not for the sake of humanity, then at least for my bank account.

i think it just means that they announce what sizes they have available, you fill out form for which size you want and they pick who the send invoices to

I tried it once and never got an email. I guess they only respond if they have it in inventory but I don’t understand why they would still list a particular size if it’s not in stock.

I tried it once and never got an email. I guess they only respond if they have it in inventory but I don’t understand why they would still list a particular size if it’s not in stock.

They send invoices in the order they're received and a person has 1 hour to respond before they move on to the next person in line

Was hoping they would pick me cause I have a 330 area code lol

Prices are dropping and can get these for about 300 shipped but may just pass.

Last edited:
They need to do something about sellers who don’t honor deals. Especially when it’s blatantly obvious they have sellers remorse.

They really should but it's been proven StockX doesn't care. I have had it happen to me a few times on Stockx which is why I went with GOAT....then it happened there. SMH

Did they send you any newsletter? Might just be a ploy to send you that *shrugs

$350 (All fee’s included) is my Max for a 12 at this point...If they touch that on either StockX or GOAT I’d think about doubling down...

They need to do something about sellers who don’t honor deals. Especially when it’s blatantly obvious they have sellers remorse.
They're supposed to hit the seller with a 15% cancellation fee, which I suppose if they're doing the math, maybe they still come out ahead, shady but thats the name of the game I suppose

"Once a Bid and Ask are matched, under no circumstances may a seller cancel the listing. Failure to fulfill your orders will result in additional charges to you, including an additional charge equal to 15% of the transaction amount or $15.00 USD for items below $50.00 USD, whichever is greater, as a service fee."

I suppose the seller could also remove their CC info to avoid it but I've heard of other people getting out of the fee by making up nonsense. Once, I had accidentally listed a pair of shoes that I forgot that they were half size down, when I was getting ready to ship I realized it and had to contact them multiple times to cancel the order, I told them it was a size error and the order got cancelled and I never was charged the fee, so who knows how its enforced.

The only risk on Goat is losing 10 seller points which might not make any difference, the only incentive was to get to the seller level that you didn't need to submit pics, everything else stays the same.

I just wish I knew who the seller is when it comes to goat and stockx dealings.

On eBay years back, I had someone tell me a jersey I won for a good price was “missing” and refunded me. I guess he found it a week later because he relisted it, so I hit him up saying I still wanted it for the price I won it for and since he found it, let’s complete the deal. He told me no, lied and said it was a different jersey. So I just went ahead and purchased it at the significantly higher buy it now price. Once I got it. I filed a partial chargeback, explained the situation to my credit card provider, and about a week later I had the jersey for the price I initially won it for.

Sellers who don’t honor a deal irk the hell out of me. Especially if you listed it as an auction knowing it’s possible it could end up for less than what you wanted it to go for and were too cheap to pay a reserve fee.

Back
Top Bottom