Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Nope no bot used. I understand your frustration but adapt to the game.
Adapt to the game? You just got extremely lucky. 3 pairs of a hyped sneaker. It happens from time to time.

What’s there to adapt to other then buying a bot (or multiple accounts) even those are pricey as all hell and don’t have a 100% rate of securing a pair.

that stockx waiting game always makes me nervous and anxious as hell, especially when i feel like i got in at a good price

i get nervous about ordering from stockx honestly... i ordered from them 5 times and twice it was messed up... the first time i ordered from them the seller aint ship the shoes and the second time stockx sent the wrong size supreme shirt i ordered a medium and they sent a large smh... they gave me a refund but getting it was a tough task to say the least... the last 2 times i ordered shoes have been straight so far... hoping this 5th time with the lebrons i have some good luck as well

Adapt to the game? You just got extremely lucky. 3 pairs of a hyped sneaker. It happens from time to time.

What’s there to adapt to other then buying a bot (or multiple accounts) even those are pricey as all hell and don’t have a 100% rate of securing a pair.
Let me quote myself from earlier: “All manual and luck.”

and yes, adapt. Y’all stay complaining but apparently don’t do much to increase your odds of success. There are things you can do as a manual non-bot consumer to buy shoes, whether you know/learn them ain’t my problem.

and yes, adapt. Y’all stay complaining but apparently don’t do much to increase your odds of success. There are things you can do as a manual non-bot consumer to buy shoes, whether you know/learn them ain’t my problem.
Again you got extremely lucky to hit 3 pairs manually.
i did everything possible from the old cart trick, to early links etc etc sb’s still missed out. this game is about luck. it’s hit or miss most of the time.
personally idc about people coping multiple because it’s always been a thing and isn’t going anywhere. Hell i’ve done it with certain shoe. If i like them i like them

Manual is gonna get harder and harder as more and more people get into the the hobby and the tech will out do ya most of the time.

What did you do? How were able to grab 3 pair?

No reason to share tips here with this bunch of foLks. I’ll just keep sharing pics 🤙🏾 Best of Luck to y’all since that’s what y’all think it only is 😂

I’ll be back when I get the 3rd pair 🥳

No reason to share tips here with this bunch of foLks. I’ll just keep sharing pics 🤙🏾 Best of Luck to y’all since that’s what y’all think it only is 😂

I’ll be back when I get the 3rd pair 🥳

so you'll share photos of your multiple pairs and insist that folks "adapt to the game" but won't share tips on how to adapt to said "game." perhaps im being obtuse, but i am a bit confused.

in any case, i hope the the resale market on these gets wrecked once all the shipments are made and folks flood the market. inevitably, the hype will simmer a bit and there will be less demand. i expect that it'll happen for the royal toe 1s, especially with the amount of restocks happening. to a lesser degree, i think the same will happen with the media days. to folks really itching to pull the trigger on stockx, i'd just hold off a bit if you can.

I've gotten hyped sneakers manually but anyone who says something hyped is ever an "easy cop" manually is insane. Being lucky doesn't mean easy. That's like some dude hitting a half court shot to win $50k then saying it was easy. You not Steph Curry bruh

man smh

dont eeem sweat it bro. at the end of the day, since we're all sheltered in place for the most part even if they arrived tomorrow you probably wouldnt be wearing them for a few more months. for some reason, i just cant get myself to UN-DS a pair of kicks just to get groceries

first time i wear a pair it's gotta be for a kick back, homie's bday...****, the first time i wore my DMP 11s was to my coworker's wedding. homegirl was trippin that i wore "sneakers" to her wedding...like pause, bishhh this might be your wedding and all but these aint just any "sneakers," FOH with that disrespect towards what are arguably the GOAT shoes

This thread has me :rofl::rofl: at least you guys can buy a pair. Sz 14 is damn near impossible
This thread has me :rofl::rofl: at least you guys can buy a pair. Sz 14 is damn near impossible

Right? Most sneakerheads have no clue how difficult it is for us Bigfooters to cop “Limited” kicks. I would gladly drop $500 for these on resale, but I don’t even have that option since Nike only made like 12 sz 14’s 😑 . You all can say whatever you want about resellers and collectors that double or triple up, but if Nike just released nearly enough supply for the demand, you wouldn’t care.

I don’t believe anybody that says they cop off undefeated or snk manually lol. Bro, just be humble. Obviously people gonna be tight if you’re flaunting 3 pairs in their faces when they got 0. I already get tight when I see those got em screenshots when I take an L

So you don’t believe what I say yet I gotta be concerned about your sensitivities? A bunch of random people’s sensitivities? Lol NikeTalk is amazing. Y’all stay tight, I’ll keep copping, and sharing pics.

so you'll share photos of your multiple pairs and insist that folks "adapt to the game" but won't share tips on how to adapt to said "game." perhaps im being obtuse, but i am a bit confused.

in any case, i hope the the resale market on these gets wrecked once all the shipments are made and folks flood the market. inevitably, the hype will simmer a bit and there will be less demand. i expect that it'll happen for the royal toe 1s, especially with the amount of restocks happening. to a lesser degree, i think the same will happen with the media days. to folks really itching to pull the trigger on stockx, i'd just hold off a bit if you can.

You’re already convinced that it’s all luck. So you do it your way, and I’ll do it my way.
And adapt to the game means adjust to how sneaker buying is these days. If you’re convinced you do everything possible and have adapted, then you do you.

If pics of multiple pairs triggers you, you’re coming to the wrong website.
🤙🏾

Back
Top Bottom