Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Honestly any shoe that you have to rely upon strictly online to acquire is difficult. Ever since the pandemic I think it’s just gotten more difficult than before.

Man...All I been seeing is people in here cry about how hard it is to get the "big sizes" for these brons. Now you all know how it felt for us small footers trying to grab a personal pair of certain limited kicks especially Jordan 1s, travis 1s, etc for the past 4-6 years lol. Man every reseller and vulture went for those small sizes it pissed me the hell off. All my buddies who wear bigger sizes had better odds to cop than I did. It seems like Nike Basketball/Foamposites were always easier to cop for small footers, the small sizes were last to go. It was total opposite with Jordan 1s. I do see a the sneaker culture shifting a bit .....seems like bigger sizes in general across the board are a bit more in demand. I hope it trends towards that direction and people lay off my size lol.

Man...All I been seeing is people in here cry about how hard it is to get the "big sizes" for these brons. Now you all know how it felt for us small footers trying to grab a personal pair of certain limited kicks especially Jordan 1s, travis 1s, etc for the past 4-6 years lol. Man every reseller and vulture went for those small sizes it pissed me the hell off. All my buddies who wear bigger sizes had better odds to cop than I did. It seems like Nike Basketball/Foamposites were always easier to cop for small footers, the small sizes were last to go. It was total opposite with Jordan 1s. I do see a the sneaker culture shifting a bit .....seems like bigger sizes in general across the board are a bit more in demand. I hope it trends towards that direction and people lay off my size lol.
I was thinking about this too and it made sense but it’s also a fact that smaller sizes, i think it’s 9-10/10.5, generally have more pairs because that’s the most common sizes.

Last edited:
Bigger sizes have always been difficult to get. This isn’t something new. They don’t make them in same numbers as 8-11 which (when I worked retail) are considered common sizes. That’s why those smaller sizes might seem harder to get because those are most common size for the average person.

I was thinking about this too and it made sense but it’s also a fact that smaller sizes, i think it’s 9-10/10.5, generally have more pair because that’s the most common sizes.

exactly what I was thinking and typing lol

I felt it. Im an 8.5-9. And when i say Jordan 1s were 325-350 in my size & an 11-12 damn near retail.

Crazy how these is back to big sizes going for more.

If you wear a size 8 to 9 (or to 9.5 I guess). It's been absolutely hell for Jordan 1s for you, period. Those were the money sizes. That's all im saying, now ya'll big footers know how It feels when it comes to certain kicks lol.

So you don’t believe what I say yet I gotta be concerned about your sensitivities? A bunch of random people’s sensitivities? Lol NikeTalk is amazing. Y’all stay tight, I’ll keep copping, and sharing pics.
I don't know why you're getting so triggered about a comment that was clearly a joke so clearly someone else is sensitive. What's your record on shopify sites if it's so easy? If you ever go after a super hyped fcfs shoe on a shopify site, you would know how difficult that is because of bots like cyber, eve, etc.

Looking forward to the other pics you got! But hey, I already know what they look like in hand since I have my pairs. Just saying, I didn't need to be throwing up pics of two of em and then boasting about posting up another photo later.

If you wear a size 8 to 9 (or to 9.5 I guess). It's been absolutely hell for Jordan 1s for you, period. Those were the money sizes. That's all im saying, now ya'll big footers know how It feels when it comes to certain kicks lol.
Said this before somewhere in the thread. Honestly, if nike/jb shift back to the bigger sizes being the "money sizes," I'll love it (sorry big footers). It's been hell trying to get jordan 1's for the past couple years.

The fact that Jordan 1s have been hyped to no tomorrow since like 2013 is still odd to me. And don't get me started on how they have whored out the colorways. People were going crazy for those ugly *** crimson tints...really?

Old pic, when I used to rock Brons heavy.

E67C6482-E452-484C-8E5E-CA984BEDFF01.jpeg
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I would take these over the MVPs 20 times outta 10.

That white and maroon just hit different

How's that Achilles man?

The Media Day pics look good. I'm impressed with how they look. Weren't my cup of tea.

Re: sizing. 8-9 has become more popular in recent years due to the increased demand coming from Asia. 12 and up has always been hard to buy because they make less of them, but I'm not saying what already hasn't been said.

The fact that Jordan 1s have been hyped to no tomorrow since like 2013 is still odd to me. And don't get me started on how they have whored out the colorways. People were going crazy for those ugly *** crimson tints...really?

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I would take these over the MVPs 20 times outta 10.

That white and maroon just hit different

How's that Achilles man?
Jordan 1’s have peaked within the last 1-2 years imo. i’ve had people i went to HS with and always wondered why i was into shoes and never understood now rocking Jordan 1’s. Mainstream media has them flying, even the ugly *** colors

I remember royals/Shadows we’re more obtainable
Shadows were retail or close to up until a couple months ago. (was looking to re-cop because i offed mine to fund TS’s)
Royals were ok. i’d say 50/50

Breds were hard af though. (ended up dropping 350 resale)

but back to the lebron:Size 12 gang WERE IN THE 60’s :nerd:

Last edited:
So Jordan 1 heads slide into the Lebron 7 thread off a little hype on this Lakers colorway...Then wax-poetic about how they hope hype shifts to larger sizes so they can get their other ~hype~ shoe easier? 😂

I love you NT...Never change...

Anyway...Big size Bron 7’s have been a problem this whole run...In fact, if a Nike BB sneaker is even a little bit limited it’s always been hard on big sizes...Nothing new at all...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom