Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I know we had a person hit with Wellgosh.

Did you get yours already?

My wife and I both applied for the raffle. I got an email saying I lost, she never got an email but she has a charge on her PayPal.
That was me!

I haven't gotten shipping yet, but I did get email confirmation about winning, a PayPal charge, as well as an update email saying my order was processing. When I check my orders on the website, there's an order there that also says processing, with a status update on the page that says "Congratulations on your recent win with us! We are writing to inform you that we have been advised there will be an expected delay of 7-10 days until your order is dispatched. We are terribly sorry about this, given the current circumstances couriers are working at maximum capacity and experiencing delays." So I'm gonna assume they'll ship sometime soon.

nice calves papi, i'm just mirin'

_7B_lG.gif

tenor.gif

i'm glad someone finally appreciated all the calf-risers ive been doing in quarantine

if you're interested in more talk about calves, allow me to direct you to this thread:

https://niketalk.com/threads/what-type-of-calves-u-like.689906/

Sorry guys I'm messed up. I meant SNS. They are still on SNS.

good lookin out on the heads up with SNS...just went there and it says "Coming Soon" for the media days

in any case, found that they still have a pair of China Moons in an 8.5 for retail. damn it, i told myself no more shoes but I know im gonna be kicking myself if i dont pull the trigger at a chance to retail right now

Y’all realize it’s the seller that Didn’t ship right? They can’t make people send their shoes in. Idk why everyone blames StockX for that.

i completely understand stockx's position in this and that the fulfillment of the sale is not within their control. at the same time, i think stockx has to step in and show some type of responsibility in this, either they ban sellers who do this more than 1 or 2x or they offer customers some kind of coupon code for a future purchase. i think a lot of folks in this website can relate, as a consumer looking for the best price on kicks i may purchase off stockx because it's perhaps 10-20% cheaper than ebay or GOAT. however, in that waiting time, if a seller doesnt ship and the shoes i was looking at on another site is sold, I'm potentially looking at paying even more than I wouldve had i just gone initially with ______.

seems like a silly gripe considering it's oftentimes a difference $25-50 (which is relatively negligible in the larger picture) but on principal it can be frustrating .

Im a size 10 but ended up getting bid accepted on Goat for a 9.5 and came-out to 277 shipped with fees/taxes, etc. My Akron 7’s are 9.5 and those fit me well, hopefully same here

i completely understand stockx's position in this and that the fulfillment of the sale is not within their control. at the same time, i think stockx has to step in and show some type of responsibility in this, either they ban sellers who do this more than 1 or 2x or they offer customers some kind of coupon code for a future purchase. i think a lot of folks in this website can relate, as a consumer looking for the best price on kicks i may purchase off stockx because it's perhaps 10-20% cheaper than ebay or GOAT. however, in that waiting time, if a seller doesnt ship and the shoes i was looking at on another site is sold, I'm potentially looking at paying even more than I wouldve had i just gone initially with ______.

seems like a silly gripe considering it's oftentimes a difference $25-50 (which is relatively negligible in the larger picture) but on principal it can be frustrating .
I think that's the least they could do with all the fees their charging on their "authentication process." But still, I could see how people could just make dupe accounts and buy from their dupe one and never ship. Then would collect discount codes and what not. I can't mess with sx anymore after all their fees. By the time everything's said and done, my shoes are like 50-100 more than the BIN price

I've steered clear of the thread, as I don't care for the Media Days at all. Looks like it wouldn't have mattered, as Nike pulled the no 14+ nonsense. Did the same thing with the ATC II Black Lavas.

I know it's a longshot, but I hope Nike eventually retros the OG Soldier 3 cw and brings back the Zoom Powers (the OG LeBron 6) like how JB did with the Black Cats (Concept AJ XIII). I'm just a big fan of LeBron silhouettes with White Toe X (insert color) cws, which is also why I like the 7s a lot (i.e. RCs, MDs, Shooting Stars, HWCs and CTKs :lol: :nthat:)

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-0-1.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-6-zoom-power-navy-4-06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom