• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
FINALLY!!!!
6353B35C-01F1-46F8-86A4-5D8810AAED04.jpeg
I still check a billion times a day, in case a 12 pops up :lol:

SMH, this was my last resort spot. Welp, guess my only shot is at the SNS raffle :stoneface:
They dropped them yesterday. 2 people i know copped. So in my book they good people.

hopefully SNS comes through for you.

(maybe myself too wouldn’t mind a double)

Just bought a pair of the Media Days for $286 shipped. I guess I’m not too mad about paying $67 over retail after taxes.

Funny story about that dude on the right...he used to be in this Facebook Rap Group thing back in 2009/2010. Then he became some YouTube comedian and saw him on an ESPN clip lol.

Anyways, looking forward to getting MVPS hopefully and deciding which ones get trashed on the court...

I cannot overstate how much I love the lace swap. Wait till you all see what I do with mine when* I get them, though. I guarantee none of you will like it. 😂 I will, though. 😎

*if 😬🤬

LeBron James on left
lebron-james-challenge-Black-Sports-Online.jpg

James LeBron on right.​

BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BOOOOOOOO! :rofl:

You could flip the swap, so you won't see the text too. But I think I'll still make the "JAMES LEBRON" text/branding remain visible. :lol: Still waiting on NDC/SNKRS to ship though...

BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BOOOOOOOO! :rofl:

You could flip the swap, so you won't see the text too. But I think I'll still make the "JAMES LEBRON" text/branding remain visible. :lol: Still waiting on NDC/SNKRS to ship though...
There’s Still Some Sort Of Adhesive Back On The Reverse Side Of The Lettering. They Look Terrible Flipped :smh:

You’re Either Rockin With Lebron James Or James Lebron On This One .

Who You Got?

Back
Top Bottom