Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
The Media Days are doing things...

Bron intense.png

wow im hyped... i had the ctk 7's and sold them... still regret it to this day... so glad they are releasing... i kinda wish they make the white part leather instead of patent to prevent yellowing... either way im happy they releasing.... copped!!

happy to see lebrons line getting more retros

Maybe im still on the Media day hype but i would like to see these come out too

I think this was Summer League?

Nike Zoom LeBron 3 Lakers | Sole Collector

Nike LeBron 3 Lakers PE LeBron James | SneakerNews.com

upon adding these pics i realized this was solely the 7s thread my bad lol

My media days just randomly showed up at my doorstep today. I never even got a tracking # or shipping email from nike. I usually at least get a FedEx notification.
These are sooooo dope!! The speckles really put them over the top imo.

I hope the CTK don’t go the way of the HWC rumors!

I hope so too but at the very least there is a style code and this release was confirmed by reputable sources so I’m thinking it’s a go. It is a little confusing if they really are going to release in December though if they already get the LeBron 8 retro run under way.

CTKs are the colors of our school I coach ball at. Would be able to wear these while coaching lol. Need these.

CTK VII are a major problem!
I've kind of gotten cold feet when it was time to pay resell on Media Days, need to be 'bout it 'bout it if need be with CTK VII!

I’m still salty about the media days but this will do for now lol 😅 props to you guys who got them
The flex! still pissed they made these DUMB LIMITED!!!

but for the price these are going for Media Days > Purps

Anybody familiar with the fit of the 15s? Currently used to the 17s in size 12 . Usually wear size 11.5 or 11 in other shoes. But size 12 in the 17s. How do the 15s fit in comparison with the 17s? Would a 12 in the 15s fit like a 12 in the 17s?

Did the OG Fairfax cw come complete with extra laces like the retros?

Passing on the MVPs, but I'll go after the CTKs. I hope they'll have extra Burgandy laces.

Back
Top Bottom