Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Did the OG Fairfax cw come complete with extra laces like the retros?

Passing on the MVPs, but I'll go after the CTKs. I hope they'll have extra Burgandy laces.

The Fairfax release this year didn’t come with extra laces...

OG’s who knows what came with what since they were PE’s...

CTK>MEDIA DAY

giphy - 2020-03-04T205720.305.gif

happy to see lebrons line getting more retros

Maybe im still on the Media day hype but i would like to see these come out too

I think this was Summer League?

Nike Zoom LeBron 3 Lakers | Sole Collector

Nike LeBron 3 Lakers PE LeBron James | SneakerNews.com

upon adding these pics i realized this was solely the 7s thread my bad lol
Dear sweet newborn baby Jesus.

tupac003 tupac003 , bruuuuuuuhhhh...

The 3s (in the first cw) are my favorite LeBron of all time. Too bad there weren't that many good cws for the public. The rest of my personal top 5 (acquirable lol):

- OG Soldier 3
- Dunkman Soldier 1
- Red Carpet 7
- South Beach 8

Honorable Mention: OG LeBron 2

I lost interest in modern LeBrons after the 11s.

The 3s (in the first cw) are my favorite LeBron of all time. Too bad there weren't that many good cws for the public.
Same! I love the 3!

In my opinion, the colorways they did for the whole The Lebrons thing, I thought those were cool. I had whatever the green and white ones were, and the white with black patent leather. I think Kid Lebron was the green and white, maybe? Thar white with black patent leather, thats one of the top shoes I regret ever selling. I love the version of that they did for the Lebron 15, just haven't bought it.

Yet. I know I will eventually, because I love the way that colorway looks.

Wait you got banned over that?!? Wow....

Yea, for calling him out and telling the truth

I don't know why other member's posts are getting deleted darthska darthska

g-time g-time and alchemist iq alchemist iq i seen it before it got removed.

I still need SVSM's and first game AZGs, i think i'm done with the 3s, and i've picked up the 7s i've truly wanted on day one so far. We need po2345 po2345 to confirm the other colors of the 7s, if they're not true bring on the 8s 👌🏽

IMG_20200530_170016.jpg

Not at all.

I became a big fan of the LeBron line when the 2s dropped. Ever since then, I looked forward to LeBron releases. Nike really lost me on the LeBron 5 and 6, but regained my interest from the 7 to the 11. Nowadays, I always forget what LeBrons 12 to the present look like. :rofl: Whenever Nike retros a LeBron from 2-4/7-11, they've got my attention.

However, I thought the LeBron Watch (again, I forget which exact model that was) was pretty dope. They had to rely on iconic Nike cws to make the model relevant, which is not a bad thing.

With all this media day hype copped some grails...

5CFE5D53-1DBF-48D9-B62D-7B27A1AFB82B.jpeg

05FF5690-5ED1-4C8C-902B-9737770F30BD.jpeg

CFF3ABB0-84EA-49B3-8B55-C07AE7114470.jpeg

smittyk smittyk :nerd:

Also am I the only one starting to lean more in favor of Lebron retros than The new Lebron models?

I’ll Still be in for some 18s tho

The Bron sig line has been ugly as hell since the 11. To me, the pinnacle of the line (aesthetically) was the 7-9. The 10 was alright, it wasn't all that to me.

Not at all.

I became a big fan of the LeBron line when the 2s dropped. Ever since then, I looked forward to LeBron releases. Nike really lost me on the LeBron 5 and 6, but regained my interest from the 7 to the 11. Nowadays, I always forget what LeBrons 12 to the present look like. :rofl: Whenever Nike retros a LeBron from 2-4/7-11, they've got my attention.

However, I thought the LeBron Watch (again, I forget which exact model that was) was pretty dope. They had to rely on iconic Nike cws to make the model relevant, which is not a bad thing.

Same here, the 2s dropped when i was still in 5th grade. I remember the following year in middle school, i had a classmate who sat next to me with the all star pair (grey/royal/white). Not gonna lie, i use to look to my right all the time just to stare at them :rofl:

That's when i really started to pay attention to the LeBron shoe line. But i was still heavy and strictly into Jordans for many years to come. I'm grateful we're getting these retros now when i didn't have a chance to own the OGs. The only OG pair of Brons I had were Red Carpets.

Still waiting for my media days. Anyone ever have a pair that a seller shipped to stockx and it take longer than 9 days to get there?

Back
Top Bottom