Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I just copped them. I got tired of waiting on a slight shift in price.

tenor.gif

Heard rioters hit stockx nyc

Hope media days didnt go out that window

Last edited:
That absolutely sucks all around there. I'm kinda shocked these Sneakers shops didn't transport their inventory temporarily ( for those who could afford it or had viable options) and I'm also shocked there was another line of defense. Local spots around here had those cages in place.

StockX in NY...Flightclub in New York and LA...Round Two in LA...All got hit, along with who knows how many more...

How hard would it be for one of these store owners to remove all the higher end items, and have their place looted...wiping out shxt that was sitting anyway.

Insurance would cover that, and I’m sure it’s been done in the past.

Has anyone seen a pair of Fairfax with black laces?

How hard would it be for one of these store owners to remove all the higher end items, and have their place looted...wiping out shxt that was sitting anyway.

Insurance would cover that, and I’m sure it’s been done in the past.

If I were a store owner, I definitely would have tried to rent a Uhaul or something and loaded up as much inventory as I could. Maybe just shut down shop for a week or so. One store actually did that I think.

FC LA...

Round Two...

If at all possible removing the stock would be the best approach but we’re in day four or five of this stuff at this point...Unfortunately that ship has sailed by now for a lot of places....It’s sad when the consignment shops get hit because that’s not stealing from some big corporation, it’s literally stealing from your neighbor...

FC LA...

Round Two...

If at all possible removing the stock would be the best approach but we’re in day four or five of this stuff at this point...Unfortunately that ship has sailed by now for a lot of places....It’s sad when the consignment shops get hit because that’s not stealing from some big corporation, it’s literally stealing from your neighbor...

This is crazy. Just crazy.

Yikes they gutted those spots.

For the record, its entirely possible to feel absolutely terrible for both George Floyd whose life was taken away from him in a completely senseless manner by an officer who has the duty of protecting and serving the community and business owners whose store fronts were destroyed and merchandise looted.

Last edited:
man. these folks need to chill. senseless. what that bozo trump needs to do is give everyone a monthly stimulus package. this **** aint right

Back
Top Bottom