Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
media days have been steadily at $250-$260 after tax/shipping for my size and i was ready to pull the trigger but i couldn't do it. as much as I like them, as a warriors fan i can't get myself to wear something that's purple and yellow

the concept, from the mis-matching laces to the speckled midsole, is so damn saucy. every time i come into this thread and see yall post, i'm oogling the **** outta them. but i can't do.

For my big footers...
20200608_175906.jpg

They do exist...

media days have been steadily at $250-$260 after tax/shipping for my size and i was ready to pull the trigger but i couldn't do it. as much as I like them, as a warriors fan i can't get myself to wear something that's purple and yellow

the concept, from the mis-matching laces to the speckled midsole, is so damn saucy. every time i come into this thread and see yall post, i'm oogling the **** outta them. but i can't do.

im a knicks die hard sadly. Trust me you can do it lol

i stand corrected. Have literally never heard that. How much did you save?

I didn't save anything but I believe the prices went up a bit. They must have ate the cost.

I'm the same way with Black/Yellow (I'm a Bengals fan).

Its not like you would have Lakers gear on as well. Its not cheating, just a little dancing (grinding).

Last edited:
Well sz 13 is still around $400. So if these are gonna drop in price, be great if they do it now.

ScamX has never found anyone another pair when it benefits the buyer I’m willing to bet.

They found replacement when the initial seller didn’t ship a pair of SpongeBob Kyries for me. IIRC, the difference would’ve been about $60-70 from my accepted bid to the latest ask at the time. I was pretty adamant about honoring the accepted bid price though lol

when did these drop on footlocker.com? i think im gonna be sick 😩
Footlocker.com either “accidentally” or shock dropped them the night before they released WW

definitely copping a second if pairs pop up for retail later/soon :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom