Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I literally got them from my mailbox last night after work, and been working all day, like legit working because of the outage. 😂😬 I see you appreciate the laces DS, but I'm still playing with what I want to do.

Just like my cars, I don't do 'factory'.

pics and list of mods to cars... :nerd:

Nice.. my Media Days from StockX have been delayed by a trail derailment

1591567868012.png
I got some media days and all star 7s coming but they're not showing shipped. I hope mine wasn't involved and I hope you get yours soon in perfect condition

StockX is on my last nerve.

Got a pair of media days 2 weeks back. Obviously the prices have dropped in the last two weeks. I get an email this morning saying they didn't pass verification but they are going to try to fulfill the order. Problem is there was a good 100 dollar price difference between what I paid and the prices of the shoe they fulfilled it with.

I sent an email asking them to just cancel the pair but now the pair they fullilled it with has shipped...

All I know is they better refund me the difference. No way i should be force to pay the same price when clearly they are giving me a shoe that cost less.

Personally I have both. The media days trump the red carpets by a mile.

I can't wait to get those in hand. They passed Authentication, now just waiting for them to be shipped.

So 2-5 Lebron 7s I have ordered have come from the Netherlands. What are the odds lol

StockX is on my last nerve.

Got a pair of media days 2 weeks back. Obviously the prices have dropped in the last two weeks. I get an email this morning saying they didn't pass verification but they are going to try to fulfill the order. Problem is there was a good 100 dollar price difference between what I paid and the prices of the shoe they fulfilled it with.

I sent an email asking them to just cancel the pair but now the pair they fullilled it with has shipped...

All I know is they better refund me the difference. No way i should be force to pay the same price when clearly they are giving me a shoe that cost less.
I hope they do refund you the difference but there’s no way in h311 they are going to. What makes it messed up is if prices increased, they would never find a replacement.

In on MVP, dont see them on the footsites calendar though, good thing is that the tie dye 1's release the same day, so that should deter a bunch of people.

In. Tie dye 1s are a women’s release. Not going to take a whole lot of attention away

How so?
IMO the knit upper on the red carpets is alot better than the outdated plastic flywire upper on the media days.
Red carpets are nice don't get me wrong. However the amount of details that went into the media days, such as the speckle midsole air bubble to the actual lace tips being mismatched, shows you Nike actually took time to craft the shoe. They also blessed the public with a Lakers PE that's actually better the current Lakers 17 GR pair. Something Nike rarely does for the public release a Damm PE EVERYBODY WANTS!!

Last edited:
Red carpets are nice don't get me wrong. However the amount of details that went into the media days, such as the speckle midsole air bubble to the actual lace tips being mismatched, shows you Nike actually took time to craft the shoe. They also blessed the public with a Lakers PE that's actually better the current Lakers 17 GR pair. Something Nike rarely does for the public release a Damm PE EVERYBODY WANTS!!

i don't like the shoe but i don't disagree with anything you just said, they really put their foot in the making of this one, design wise it's unique like the Red Carpets (there's only 2 knit LBJ7s), ASG (3m woodgrain) and MVPs being the most creative like the media days

well guess i'll catch the Graffiti 17s on the flip side :lol:

i don't like the shoe but i don't disagree with anything you just said, they really put their foot in the making of this one, design wise it's unique like the Red Carpets (there's only 2 knit LBJ7s), ASG (3m woodgrain) and MVPs being the most creative like the media days

well guess i'll catch the Graffiti 17s on the flip side :lol:

That is an old date. No longer showing as 6/26 in the Footlocker app.

Back
Top Bottom