Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Here's something they won't tell you: Most of them (probably a good 80%) are broke. After factoring in the bot renewal fees, discord/monitor group fees, proxy fees, and finally StockX seller fees, they barely make any profit off of the flip and are drowning in CC debt. That's why they're so thirsty to hit on any and every release. Once in awhile they'll score a big one like a TS or OW collab, but at the end of the day most of them are just bottom feeders. There's only a few out there at the top of the food chain eating.

SO basically don't wish hell on them. They're already there

In that case I hope the botters can cop everything worth buying. Those fees and expenses really add up. Maybe we should create a gofundme

Congrats to everyone who hit this morning. Man I hope Nike starts producing retro Brons like they do some Jordan retros. These are always a hassle.

AZG, 3s and 7s recently have all been pains.

78869AB2-A9D4-4576-B660-392D382309BA.jpeg

Man a little irate with what just popped into my inbox. Was like rubbing salt into the wound.

i'm bout to hit up chat, this is some BS, you gonna charge me but not give me the shoes, this don't sit right with me

8-10, $210 shipped from Taiwan. I can vouch for seller, purchased a pair of Kobe's four years ago
Might be a dumb question but do you know if there are any customs charges from Taiwan to here in the states?

What happened

someone saw me say that I missed out on my sz 13 MVPs. Thought it was an opp, but dude was like I’ll sell them to you for $300 when they get in Wednesday. I asked him if he purchased them to have or he just wanted to flip and it was strictly to flip. Just pissed me off because there are some of us that actually wanted them to have, wear, own.

someone saw me say that I missed out on my sz 13 MVPs. Thought it was an opp, but dude was like I’ll sell them to you for $300 when they get in Wednesday. I asked him if he purchased them to have or he just wanted to flip and it was strictly to flip. Just pissed me off because there are some of us that actually wanted them to have, wear, own.

Call ‘em out

Screw it. Name names.

Back
Top Bottom