Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
singer10 singer10 mikey23 mikey23
Some positive news from Foot Locker on MVPs, tracking FINALLY updated:
1594143136889.png

Be quick

I hate being held up like this, wasn’t intending to double up but that might be the best way to ensure I get them.

but now there’s hope for my FTL pair...damn, why is it so hard to just want a pair of shoes without too much craziness

Anyone receive there MVP's from UNDFTD yet?

I have not. It only says the label has been created. I emailed them earlier today so hopefully this gets sorted out. Never had issues with them before just hoping its something that can easily be fixed.

I have not. It only says the label has been created. I emailed them earlier today so hopefully this gets sorted out. Never had issues with them before just hoping its something that can easily be fixed.
Same here, whats weird is that I bought Viotech's from them the next day after I bought MVPs. They both were "ready for pick up" I got my Viotech's yesterday and the MVPs are still " waiting for UPS" I sent them an email on Sunday and got this yesterday
Screenshot_20200707-175248_Yahoo Mail.jpg

My stockx order shipped to stockx for inspection. Here’s hoping I get them sooner than the 7/21 estimate date on the email.

Back
Top Bottom