• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
they’re not backed up like they’re claiming
I know they are not because i’ve ordered other stuff during Covid and it has faster than this. I want to email them again but they are just gonna give me the same run around.

if i knew how a chargeback worked i’d consider it at this point

Got the lebron 7 media day from a local footlocker that still had them in stock. Crazy

Attachments

• 25A92CA7-24DE-47D4-A433-44AE32581A92.jpeg
    25A92CA7-24DE-47D4-A433-44AE32581A92.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 91
  • E1185CA3-D296-42D9-8EC2-F68863C53597.jpeg
    E1185CA3-D296-42D9-8EC2-F68863C53597.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 99
I know they are not because i’ve ordered other stuff during Covid and it has faster than this. I want to email them again but they are just gonna give me the same run around.

if i knew how a chargeback worked i’d consider it at this point

yea they sent me an email telling me my order has been delayed 7-10 days from getting there for authentication because of COVID. It’s a load of s&*t.

I emaild them yesterday saying to refund me, that I can get the sneakers $30 cheaper now. Also to cancel my account with them. Waiting on a reply.

Dropped off the 8’s Thursday
Just walked in shop and they still unglued
Dude said he hasn’t got the cement yet
:stoneface:

I emaild them yesterday saying to refund me, that I can get the sneakers $30 cheaper now. Also to cancel my account with them. Waiting on a reply.
You emailed to refund you the difference or the whole order?

I’ll give it to the end of the week on my order. If it’s not there on Friday, I’ll message them to cancel it outright.

USPS is backed up if send first class. That’s where it’ll be typically 7 days or longer. You ship priority mail it’ll get there in 3 days or a day or two longer (that’s max on the backend). I’ve been cleaning out the house and selling things this whole time and stuffs been getting to ppl about normal speed.

this, i sent some Neca TMNT on a monday from central TX to Nor Cal and it took 4days USPS, SX full of crap, Hasbro shipped Fedex and it took 4days, i got something from UPS but i can't remember what and from who but it only took 5 business days. The only thing i have that's delayed is my speedpak purchases going from 2wks to 4wks, but everything shipping in America is moving fine. That said i'm still keeping eye out on SX and Goat for the MVPs below $200, whichever gets there first i'm buying and since i haven't put the fit together i got time to waste :lol: 7734 i'[m still trying toput this ASG fit together :sick:

this, i sent some Neca TMNT on a monday from central TX to Nor Cal and it took 4days USPS, SX full of crap, Hasbro shipped Fedex and it took 4days, i got something from UPS but i can't remember what and from who but it only took 5 business days. The only thing i have that's delayed is my speedpak purchases going from 2wks to 4wks, but everything shipping in America is moving fine. That said i'm still keeping eye out on SX and Goat for the MVPs below $200, whichever gets there first i'm buying and since i haven't put the fit together i got time to waste :lol: 7734 i'[m still trying toput this ASG fit together :sick:

that neca tmnt is the Casey Jones one by chance?:nerd:

don’t mean to derail.... lol

Hey guys, new here... finally caved and paid for size 12 media days, they came from Hong Kong and are being delivered by DHL. Never had anything delivered by DHL, just wondering if delivery will be like UPS/FedEx

Back
Top Bottom