Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Was disappointed when I saw that they restocked and I didn't catch it but seeing it was mostly Ls since Nike probably restocked 25 pairs then I don't feel as bad.

Wow at the media day 7 restock.

hopefully people got their pairs, they’re really nice in person :pimp: got mines last month for a reasonable price

Decided to pull all my lebrons together.
0B84A52A-9795-454A-887F-F1345D87773B.jpeg

So check this out, I got a page that said I got them and a confirmation would be sent shortly, then it changed to I didn’t get them. What a bunch of 💩

Has this ever happened to anybody here before?
Yup. Happened to me with OG off white vapormaxes

Lol. I didn't even know there was a restock, got a notification on Goat that the price had dropped so I jumped on it right away....seller accepted my bid for $300. Last week these were about $550 in my size so I can live with it

Hit on the restock today in my size 13. Woke up today to discover that someone smashed my car window and stole my f*cking air bag of all things and was waiting at the autobody shop to drop the car off when I got the notification. Obviously I would rather not be dealing with this **** at all but getting the W helped ease my pain a little bit.

Hit on the restock today in my size 13. Woke up today to discover that someone smashed my car window and stole my f*cking air bag of all things and was waiting at the autobody shop to drop the car off when I got the notification. Obviously I would rather not be dealing with this **** at all but getting the W helped ease my pain a little bit.
Yeah, the shoes are one bright spot. Sorry that happened with your car.

Yeah, the shoes are one bright spot. Sorry that happened with your car.

Thanks man. Pretty frustrating and unsettling to say the least. Shocked I got the W though since size 13 LeBron retros seem to always be the first to go and the most expensive ones for resale. I had a deal to buy a pair for $400 on Facebook like 6 weeks ago and the guy kept flaking on me and not responding. Gonna have to track him down and thank him for backing out.

Back
Top Bottom