Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
19B27B14-5BF3-43B0-B9A8-6440268F4CCC.jpeg

Work shoes for today.

I noticed the air bubble unit on the retail version of the MVP VII is predominantly crimson.
MVP VII crimson.jpg

But the air bubble unit on the ones LeBron wore in 2010 were predominantly gray.
MVP VII gray1.jpg
MVP VII gray2.jpg

Can anyone explain the reason for the differences between the 2010 & 2020 retail versions vs the 2010 version he wore on court? So was the gray bubble just made for him and the crimson bubble made for the consumers?

I noticed the air bubble unit on the retail version of the MVP VII is predominantly crimson.
MVP VII crimson.jpg

But the air bubble unit on the ones LeBron wore in 2010 were predominantly gray.
MVP VII gray1.jpg
MVP VII gray2.jpg

Can anyone explain the reason for the differences between the 2010 & 2020 retail versions vs the 2010 version he wore on court? So was the gray bubble just made for him and the crimson bubble made for the consumers?

THERE ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENCES IN ON COURT PAIRS VS WHAT US CONSUMERS GET. ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY.

Hey guys, it's my first post here after months of lurking lol. I was wondering how the fit is for the Media Days and if it's different from the other 7s? I'm a size 7.5-8 in Jordan 1s. I'll get these if I strike out the Kobe BLs. It's currently $228 CAD (approx $189 USD).

Hey guys, it's my first post here after months of lurking lol. I was wondering how the fit is for the Media Days and if it's different from the other 7s? I'm a size 7.5-8 in Jordan 1s. I'll get these if I strike out the Kobe BLs. It's currently $228 CAD (approx $189 USD).
Media days fit like the Allstars, red carpets, an Xmas, only the patent leather pairs (fairfax, white n gold pair) fit a lil smaller imo, due to the patent leather..

speaking of LA hats, any of yall watch queer eye on netflix? Karamo's LA fitteds are always A-1

every episode, he's reppin. i can't stand LA but i respect it

consignment shop in Jersey City, NJ has Media Days deadstock size 10 for $200. Cheapest I've ever seen for a DS pair in a non-small foot size. They also ship so if you're not local to the shop, hit them up on IG and they'll ship.

Back
Top Bottom