Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Fairfax 7s

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

edit oh these can be had at great prices

qciIL0e.png

Ain't expect that

Last edited:
Just had my $200 bid accepted for the dodgers pair. Came out to $240 shipped. More than I wanted to pay but don't know if we'll get a US release so oh well.
That’s basically retail can’t complain about that especially if they would have dropped stateside would have been close to that

Just hit on Stockx for the Dodgers pair for $240 after fees & shipping, not really mad at that. I'm excited for these to come in.
That's how much I paid with fees and shipping. Should be here on Tuesday. Congrats!

I’m in htown and would absolutely rock it. Sz 13 is ridiculously priced right now.

Depends on size. Seemed like every 7 Retro sold out within the first week in sizes 10.5+ I copped Red Carpets and MVP size 11 for retail and never saw my size drop in price but sizes 7.5-10 went on sale in both on some sites

this. i'm an 8.5 and after last summer's frenzy I was able to wait it out and grab different pairs for below retail on stockx. recently bit the bullet and ordered a pair of media days. not sure if i can pull off that yellow/purple combo but it'll be nice to have in the collection

Depends on size. Seemed like every 7 Retro sold out within the first week in sizes 10.5+ I copped Red Carpets and MVP size 11 for retail and never saw my size drop in price but sizes 7.5-10 went on sale in both on some sites
Yeah, pretty much anything above an 11 was sol. You're right

Back
Top Bottom