Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Imagine having to find 12.5’s like I did none for retail

**Edit to add pics missing a few still here**
IMG_3118.jpeg
IMG_3119.jpeg
IMG_3120.jpeg

Last edited:
Go ahead and pull the trigger. These one of those shoes they may restock and sit but the look and suede on it is worth full price. Finally working overnight paid off for me
Caved…they finally took them off SNKRS and had them on NDC. 12% back on Rakuten to ease the pain too. hopefully they don’t get cancelled 🤞🏻

I finally caved and got the black FAMU pair from KITH for $120; love them!

I liked the black pair over the green pair, but now I'm thinking I should just get the green FAMUs off NDC now too, even for retail...🤔
Are they still available there? Can’t find them on their website. Can you send me the link? Might as well finish off the FAMU for $120 lol

Are they still available there? Can’t find them on their website. Can you send me the link? Might as well finish off the FAMU for $120 lol
Unfortunately, KITH is sold out.

I ordered mine last week and finally got them today. When I ordered them last week, they only had sizes up to 7.5 - which is what I ordered and now they're gone. I knew they wouldn't last at that price.

IMG_9521.jpeg

Patience was proven to be a virtue on these

I was very skeptical when nike started using Lasership especially after reading reviews… what used to come in 3days via ups or fedex now comes in 2 and sometimes 1 day.. and instead of end of day usually before 12.
They are still horrible! Glad you have success! Still waiting on a pair of lebron 2 from them that was ordered in like march or whenever they first dropped. Another box they delivered to 136 and not my 255. Not sure how you make a mess up like that.

They are still horrible! Glad you have success! Still waiting on a pair of lebron 2 from them that was ordered in like march or whenever they first dropped. Another box they delivered to 136 and not my 255. Not sure how you make a mess up like that.
Damn, I mean I still clench every time I see them instead of fedex or ups but they’ve surprised me every time.. they even deliver on sundays

Back
Top Bottom