Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
At $200 I hope they are identical to the originals. I don’t want a bootleg Lebron 7 only for them in a few years say they are going to have a remastered Lebron 7 with OG materials

I never had the original Lebron 3s but my retro 3 home colorway feels a little plasticy

Quick question....anyone think DS LeBron 4s are still wearable?
I would. I wore my "Black Crimson" Lebron IV about a week ago with no issues and I've worn this pair about 5 times or so since their release back then.

TTS to me, but I've heard other people say snug. Brons from 7-9 all fit the same to me.
In terms of OGs, I went 0.5 up back then on Lebron IV and IX (only OGs I have). As for retro, 0.5 up was a must on Zoom Generation and Lebron III.

I went ahead and copped the preorder.

By far my favorite Lebron model. I just sold all mine because the soles began to separate but trust me, I got more than my money’s worth of wear and tear.

I’m on that waitlist. If I gotta pay $250 later so be it but no way without trying retail first.

Use code REDCARPET for $15 off on kixify if you cant wait

Ima chill and wait
yeah we gonna chill and wait

dc350f23b3d16cb21672de8d15591d14.jpg

Size 11 will fit you good than the Lebron 8. Not much padding in these compared to those. You might need to wear thick socks. Will depend if mold has change that makes it fit different than the og

I’ve been eyeballing a used pair for 250... count me In

Back
Top Bottom