Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully not, just so that you can enjoy paying retail like the rest of us!

1583509745384.gif
They went to Swoosh pretty quick. Quicker then anything I’ve seen!

The good thing is I could return these to a local Nike factory or clearance store and re-buy for 30% off with your once a year Nike pass discount , so for $150 wouldn’t be bad

I’m glad I paid a little over retail for mines a few days ago. My pair suppose to arrive today.

Torn if I should get it now or wait for discounts>D I know these are going to sit so i’ll probably regret getting them for retail if I pull the trigger today:rolleyes

I prefer to buy my shoes off Nike cause of their return policy. It just frustrates me there’s basically a FSR outside of sz 12-13. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sz 13 the first sizes gone 99% of the time.

Torn if I should get it now or wait for discounts>D I know these are going to sit so i’ll probably regret getting them for retail if I pull the trigger today:rolleyes

Wait for a few weeks and get them for less.

Oh it's like that???

is it just me, or is the white patent leather slightly yellowed? might be an OG pair then

I prefer to buy my shoes off Nike cause of their return policy. It just frustrates me there’s basically a FSR outside of sz 12-13. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sz 13 the first sizes gone 99% of the time.

not many are manufactured, sizes 8-11.5 are the pairs with the greater production numbers

Back
Top Bottom