• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I LOOOOOVE my P/T!!!
F614DFD2-EA7B-4CE5-9821-5A910B031A0B.jpeg

316627771709456386.png

Share instead of showing off? I don't get these posts.

How are sellers selling those small sizes for 140 or anywhere near there... after StockX fees they had to have got em for like $100, or they “fell off the back of the truck” ???

How are sellers selling those small sizes for 140 or anywhere near there... after StockX fees they had to have got em for like $100, or they “fell off the back of the truck” ???

Botted purchases from boutiques with final sale policies. :wink: ****, I might as well pull a GameStop and offer one of those bot resellers $100.50.

I got my MVPs in today. That JJ link was too clutch. I've accepted this might be my only break for the year :lol:

Damn, I hate how long it’s taking things to get to Stockx for authentication. Flipping purchased MVPs on the 3rd, got shipped out after the weekend and still en route. And already received the 7 to 10 days delayed email from them.

Damn, I hate how long it’s taking things to get to Stockx for authentication. Flipping purchased MVPs on the 3rd, got shipped out after the weekend and still en route. And already received the 7 to 10 days delayed email from them.
I have a pair of sneakers thats been "en route" since the 15th of June

I mean I’m really in no rush because there’s nowhere to go. But pandemic or not, there are still places able to ship things in a timely manner with all things considered. Them throwing it on that when other nonessential businesses are able to, at normal speed, is just an excuse at this point.

Back
Top Bottom