Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I just sold some shoes on x they got there Tuesday I got to wait 7 14 days for my cash to be released I was better off selling them on eBay

I mean I’m really in no rush because there’s nowhere to go. But pandemic or not, there are still places able to ship things in a timely manner with all things considered. Them throwing it on that when other nonessential businesses are able to, at normal speed, is just an excuse at this point.

It’s not an excuse. I don’t believe you are really grasping the fact that this thing that’s going on right now in the world is wiping people out left and right. Even the Mother ship NDC has orders and returns out the ***. Hell. I had to wait 6 weeks combined just to get an order and a return. It what it is.

Last edited:
I just sold some shoes on x they got there Tuesday I got to wait 7 14 days for my cash to be released I was better off selling them on eBay
Now you know. That’s where I been doing my business the past 3 months. USPS delays are as bad. Depending on the region.

Last edited:
No man I have a great idea. I live in Houston where we average like 7,500 new cases a week. I have family that work in the medical field. I absolutely know. All I’m saying is, if other businesses (smaller or larger/nonessential) can ship in a timely manner, there’s no excuse.

let me reiterate, I’m in no hurry for them to get here. I have no where to wear them to as of now. But we (my family) order things above going out because of the risks currently involved, and are able to receive them from Nike/other retailers using FedEx, UPS, or USPS In a timely manner 7 days or less. I’m not expecting them to be delivered in that time frame with everything happening but are. There’s a little bit of duck tales involved here.

now if they came out and said we’re seriously backed up due to the number of releases and sellers selling said releases And purchased and what not, I could completely believe it. With the way things have been selling out, absolutely.

USPS is backed up if send first class. That’s where it’ll be typically 7 days or longer. You ship priority mail it’ll get there in 3 days or a day or two longer (that’s max on the backend). I’ve been cleaning out the house and selling things this whole time and stuffs been getting to ppl about normal speed.

Last edited:
Stockx is full of #$%^ if I order pair of essentials joggers Monday and I got them Wed come from Quebec. They are using this covid 19 as an excuse for them being lazy and unprofessional

The fees alone at SX would drive me to shop with them. The glory days of buying items there no State sale tax (except for the excluded states) human tax, etc Are done.

but if SX indeed is using this pandemic to slack off and stick it to their customers then shame on them. And it has come to my attention that Dan Gilbert owns them. I’m done.

Stockx is full of #$%^ if I order pair of essentials joggers Monday and I got them Wed come from Quebec. They are using this covid 19 as an excuse for them being lazy and unprofessional
I have no doubt with the amount of busniess they are doing they are sitting on that money for the interest accrued. Business do it all the time.

Finally picture time!

They came Thursday but just got around to taking some pics on my phone. Happy to have these things finally if you can’t tell lol
8B218B11-2A30-4521-8D73-783540D067B3.jpeg

93D2FA48-DCC8-4AD0-BDA0-A378A9A6C7E2.jpeg

AEA2418C-A451-4BE0-B751-C218E8A26B68.jpeg

Also here’s some comparisons to the CTK 7s I have, they’re not DS but they’re picture-worthy still lol
D56166BA-225C-4573-90BB-FDD4659DA722.jpeg

AE7404FF-7B24-4FEF-BCB8-7FDDFDD2D4B4.jpeg

535FE335-1C6D-4B27-9878-8627FEF9CCD5.jpeg

the colors are slightly off, I wanna say the CTK is deep burgundy rather than team red, & the CTK is some shade of gold I think instead of bronze like the MVP(so no lace swap for me), but I’m fine with both as they are

Finally picture time!

They came Thursday but just got around to taking some pics on my phone. Happy to have these things finally if you can’t tell lol
8B218B11-2A30-4521-8D73-783540D067B3.jpeg

93D2FA48-DCC8-4AD0-BDA0-A378A9A6C7E2.jpeg

AEA2418C-A451-4BE0-B751-C218E8A26B68.jpeg

Also here’s some comparisons to the CTK 7s I have, they’re not DS but they’re picture-worthy still lol
D56166BA-225C-4573-90BB-FDD4659DA722.jpeg

AE7404FF-7B24-4FEF-BCB8-7FDDFDD2D4B4.jpeg

535FE335-1C6D-4B27-9878-8627FEF9CCD5.jpeg

the colors are slightly off, I wanna say the CTK is deep burgundy rather than team red, & the CTK is some shade of gold I think instead of bronze like the MVP(so no lace swap for me), but I’m fine with both as they are
The slight contrast is what makes the swap good...imo

I got fam in the Carolinas. It’s mostly the rednecks and inbred folk that ain’t listening. The media there ain’t reporting all of that’s going on.

amount of mask wearing HAS gone up since the mandate.

still not where it should be.

a lot (not surprising here) of politicizing of it. it's unfortunate. its the same crowd that thinks literally everything should be open. they don't realize that if they actually committed to the mask for a month at this point that they could have most of that stuff open they want open (of which basically everything is open somehow already).

Stock X really giving me the run around???
emailed them last week and they said they found a new seller and they shipped them immediately and said my order “Was En route....” and still hasn’t got to them? Are they using snail mail?

I understand things are wild rn but something ain’t sitting right with me, if you’re gonna cancel on me then do it when you’re supposed to not drag it out.

I bought kicks from a FB seller and he shipped them tuesday and there were to my by friday and other stuff as well from retailers

UPS/FEDEX/USPS are that backed up?

Stock X really giving me the run around???
emailed them last week and they said they found a new seller and they shipped them immediately and said my order “Was En route....” and still hasn’t got to them? Are they using snail mail?

I understand things are wild rn but something ain’t sitting right with me, if you’re gonna cancel on me then do it when you’re supposed to not drag it out.

I bought kicks from a FB seller and he shipped them tuesday and there were to my by friday and other stuff as well from retailers

UPS/FEDEX/USPS are that backed up?

they’re not backed up like they’re claiming

Back
Top Bottom