• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
4DCF28A6-F993-4918-874C-18E363468600.jpeg

I talked an eBay seller down to $225 shipped or so I thought for my size 13, but turns out he was thinking $225 plus shipping so closer to $240

I know I prob won’t find anything better but I’m gonna pass on that. If someone needs a size 13 it’s on eBay for $225 plus ship right now

this is for MVPs

I talked an eBay seller down to $225 shipped or so I thought for my size 13, but turns out he was thinking $225 plus shipping so closer to $240

I know I prob won’t find anything better but I’m gonna pass on that. If someone needs a size 13 it’s on eBay for $225 plus ship right now

this is for MVPs

who’s the seller?

MVPs and Fairfaxes looking fire. Saw Fairfaxes got marked down again to $120 on NDC and they restocked a few sizes (up to 9.5) AND cashback went up to 12% today so I finally pulled the trigger on a pair.

MVPs and Fairfaxes looking fire. Saw Fairfaxes got marked down again to $120 on NDC and they restocked a few sizes (up to 9.5) AND cashback went up to 12% today so I finally pulled the trigger on a pair.
I had to drive to a footlocker that had 2 pairs left. Picked em up for $150 after taxes here in Canada. Go to pair

So anyone know the best way to get them to cancel been a week of “waiting for seller to ship” and a week of “en route to stockX”

This is absurd especially when they found me a “new seller and that one shipped immediately

So anyone know the best way to get them to cancel been a week of “waiting for seller to ship” and a week of “en route to stockX”

This is absurd especially when they found me a “new seller and that one shipped immediately

If the seller shipped immediately, they're 100% at stockX already. I've NEVER had a UPS shipment (of a sale) to StockX take longer than 3 business days. The last sales I made, the sneakers were signed for at the SX dock two days after shipping. It took them 4 business days (and a weekend) to pay me, so I imagine it took even longer to ship them out.

They're undoubtedly dealing with high volume and frustrating working conditions (can't cram a bunch of "authenticators" in a tiny spot), but 10-14 day "delays" is really pushing it.

If the seller shipped immediately, they're 100% at stockX already. I've NEVER had a UPS shipment (of a sale) to StockX take longer than 3 business days. The last sales I made, the sneakers were signed for at the SX dock two days after shipping. It took them 4 business days (and a weekend) to pay me, so I imagine it took even longer to ship them out.

They're undoubtedly dealing with high volume and frustrating working conditions (can't cram a bunch of "authenticators" in a tiny spot), but 10-14 day "delays" is really pushing it.
I can attest to the long waits with the china moons about a month ago. Seller shipped immediately. Took forever for them to get them and well you get the picture. After 2 weeks of waiting I told myself they're swamped. 3 days short of month I had my shoes. Better late than never I guess.

I’m dealing with the same thing. I’ve emailed a couple times and nothing. No response. I’ve ended up finding the MVPs I ordered for cheaper and will be here Monday.

I’m dealing with the same thing. I’ve emailed a couple times and nothing. No response. I’ve ended up finding the MVPs I ordered for cheaper and will be here Monday.

So this is what stockx will do.

If they have a pair available they will fill your order with that pair. Even if its cheaper.

They will then try to tell you that prices fluctuate and their responsibility is to fulfill your order at the price you paid.

It took me about 6 emails but I finally got refunded the difference between the price I paid and the price of the shoes they actually filled my order with.

I straight up told them to refund me that is been over a month and nothing, since I could buy the same pair for $30 less. In 2days they gave me my refund

I straight up told them to refund me that is been over a month and nothing, since I could buy the same pair for $30 less. In 2days they gave me my refund
emailed them again and made to VERY Clear i wanted it cancelled and refunded because a month of them being shipped from the seller to StockX is inexcusable.

I’d get if it was there and just waiting to be authenticated because they probably got less staff but it’s still being shipped

Back
Top Bottom