Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Thanks for posting this.. Got the "didn't get em". Only to come back in here and see that they put them on NDC, but by the time I got to em, sold out. Commented. Checked the snkrs launch page about 5 minutes later. Said sold out. Now all this time later I see your post, go in AGAIN, and able to get a pair.
I’m Glad I could help you get a pair, for retail, that’s why I love this platform

Why aren’t greens up on StockX yet, bad enough I couldn’t get my size at retail, now I can’t even get them at resale either…

Real talk lol

Nike shipped both pairs already.

A ton?

575DD225-05C6-4D46-8507-3554A484B201.gif

Always some weird passive aggressiveness.

Anyways, my pair shipped. Can’t wait to get them in hand.

I caught them green ones on eBay for $270. They on there.

As always with retro Brons, size matters.

I been hunting just for an idea of what people are asking and there has only been one size 12 I've seen and I think the person took them down rather than them selling.

that’s how this community started there are still quite a few people on here like that. I made plenty of those relationships on here but I just text most of them now a lot don’t get on much or just lurk
Word, been a pleasure. Now though I know i mostly text you about how your son is able to dunk on you since you suck at ball

My first pair as well. Lettuce pray.
Nike was able to send me the cleats again through fedex. Lasership dudes probably opened the box and were like wtf do I do with cleats :lol:. Conveniently lasership marked my package delivered the day after I contacted Nike lmao. Of course nothing was delivered lmao.

Back
Top Bottom