Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Oct. 24th, 2009 - couple of pics..

black upper/white/red airmax/sole = aj 11
happy.gif

I could do without the large Lebron logo on the back.

Shoes look mad bulky

i like bulky kicks....these are WAAAAY better then da last 2 sigs...and looks like a next positive step after da zoom solider 3 which were also good money

Look like a combo of The Pippen 1 (or his Air Max shoe before those, can't remember the name), AJ XI and the Hypermax.

Need an offical shoe date ASAP! Will be the first shoe i cop in multiple cw since the ZK1.

Jesus those are sick man.
But for $160 I might copped these no matter what.
Haven't bought any LeBron signature kicks since the IV came out.

And in the back of his mind he's thinking........."Man in a year from now......I wonder who's gonna offer me more money, Under Armour or Nike??Heard they have already made a shoe for me.....oh wait, someone texted it to my phone. Ehhhh oh well show me the money!!!!"

these are really nice. they're gonna have to join the ZLIV which I only copped cuz of the foamposite upper. I'm curious as to what the other 194colorways of the VII will be though

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Like all other Lebron shoes, these look really bulky.
they are not really bulky. i got them from the summit yesterday and wore them with some skinnier legged jeans and they looked great.

Only Lebron shoe that looks good other than the Lebron IV.

The shape looks a little funny to me from some angles. Might not buy but I like them.

Back
Top Bottom