Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Oct. 24th, 2009 - couple of pics..

even with the flywire, the shoe still looks real heavy. the hypermax didnt feel so heavy, but this shoe looks like it's made for a big man, like amarestoudemire

So Lebron is 6'8 and hovering somewhere around 260 lbs and y'all are surprised that his shoe ismore substantial than most of the others? What in the heck do y'all expect....an updated version of Hyperflights?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like I have to repeat this with EVERY Lebron release...of you are smaller, lighter, or just plain ole hate shoeswith more material, protection, and bulk then buy Kobes. These shoes are made for the namesake.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

So Lebron is 6'8 and hovering somewhere around 260 lbs and y'all are surprised that his shoe is more substantial than most of the others? What in the heck do y'all expect....an updated version of Hyperflights?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like I have to repeat this with EVERY Lebron release...of you are smaller, lighter, or just plain ole hate shoes with more material, protection, and bulk then buy Kobes. These shoes are made for the namesake.

Exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Like all other Lebron shoes, these look really bulky.
they are not really bulky. i got them from the summit yesterday and wore them with some skinnier legged jeans and they looked great.

pics?

this might be one of the best looking lebrons ive seen a long while for a GR. i cant wait till Oct to cop

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

my dream, for Nike to release a Zoom Air version of these.

Lebron's gonna take more jumpshots next season or start wearing soldiers quarter way through. That new air max tech doesnt have me sold. More air = moreweight + higher profile = less responsive = slower. I like the shoe though just cant see myself spending $160 for ballin kicks nor would i ball in air maxanything.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

So Lebron is 6'8 and hovering somewhere around 260 lbs and y'all are surprised that his shoe is more substantial than most of the others? What in the heck do y'all expect....an updated version of Hyperflights?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like I have to repeat this with EVERY Lebron release...of you are smaller, lighter, or just plain ole hate shoes with more material, protection, and bulk then buy Kobes. These shoes are made for the namesake.

Cosign,cosign,cosign,cosign. A lot of the people want Nike to make a track spike for the court. And no the zoom v flights don't count.

Originally Posted by kicks67

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

my dream, for Nike to release a Zoom Air version of these.

Lebron's gonna take more jumpshots next season or start wearing soldiers quarter way through. That new air max tech doesnt have me sold. More air = more weight + higher profile = less responsive = slower. I like the shoe though just cant see myself spending $160 for ballin kicks nor would i ball in air max anything.

I have heard they are lighter than the VI's and those are pretty light.

Egh I'll wait to see them in person, before my final judgement. But they really do look weird in some angles, and others they look glorious...

Back
Top Bottom